Anyone watch that trump Alabama speech last night?

TheRealCAJ

No!

Why you might ask? 

Because he is an idiot, and I don't really care what he says anymore. He has just over 3 years left  to say dumb shit as the president. Count me as extremely happy that his power is not supreme as he wishes it was and as one that no longer cares what the dummy says at campaign events. Or at UN events either. 

Can't believe I agree with the NK leader, but, dotard might fit, and was a much better insult than rocket man. Trump is losing the war of words with the NK leader, and losing the battle with keeping him from progressing nuclear capabilities. 

Dotard says rocket man. 

Rocket man calls you a senile old man using better angrish than you. 

Big L. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No!

Why you might ask? 

Because he is an idiot, and I don't really care what he says anymore. He has just over 3 years left  to say dumb shit as the president. Count me as extremely happy that his power is not supreme as he wishes it was and as one that no longer cares what the dummy says at campaign events. Or at UN events either. 

Can't believe I agree with the NK leader, but, dotard might fit, and was a much better insult than rocket man. Trump is losing the war of words with the NK leader, and losing the battle with keeping him from progressing nuclear capabilities. 

Dotard says rocket man. 

Rocket man calls you a senile old man using better angrish than you. 

Big L. 

Glad you got that off your chest, Hawg.

I'm sure your president is relieved also.

• Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

I know that's what YOU want to think, Hawg. And that's what matters to me most. ;)

Four years become eight...  MAGA

Well, if you really want to know what I want to think...

I hope, (want to think) that Trump goes into a dark room at night, checks for mics and surveillance with a quick sweep, peeks out the door, looks both ways to make sure no one followed him, closes the door and then laughs about the day's apparent stupidity. I mean, that's what I'd do if I was him. I'd go laugh at the L to Un, because the shit was funny. I'd laugh at being bested by the guy, because you can't win 'em all. 

What I believe he is doing is not that. But. I do want to think that. xD

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, if you really want to know what I want to think...

I hope, (want to think) that Trump goes into a dark room at night, checks for mics and surveillance with a quick sweep, peeks out the door, looks both ways to make sure no one followed him, closes the door and then laughs about the day's apparent stupidity. I mean, that's what I'd do if I was him. I'd go laugh at the L to Un, because the shit was funny. I'd laugh at being bested by the guy, because you can't win 'em all. 

What I believe he is doing is not that. But. I do want to think that. xD

The man speaks 6th grade English, spoken by an immigrant who has been here a year.  No way he can win a war of words against anybody, foreign or otherwise.  The thing is, who wants to waste their time doing that?  Besides NK of course.  I think his recent stupid assault on the NFL and Warriors will have the exact opposite effect he wants, which is division and a reach around from his base.  He is bound to lose a few of his base because of this.  Sports has a unique place in this country and the world actually, to be a unifying force for people.  Look what it did for South Africa and their rugby, football (soccer) teams united the country.  Sports helped heal this country after 9/11.  Trump is messing around with that and it will only cause him to lose more support. 

What do you think?  Will he pay a price this time for his divisiveness?  I guess if he can get away with what he said about women during the campaign (which should have lost him half the population) and still win anything is possible.  What he said about war hero's should have lost him all military support and votes too, but it didn't.  But this time...