Anyone watch that trump Alabama speech last night?

TheRealCAJ

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

concha? well, here he is again telling people yet again what he is and isn't. 9_9

Why does concha struggle with racism?

He's a blowhard that's in every single racially motivated topic...he's to be found, blowing away.

concha is the "white" version of the black racist Marine who just cannot shut the fuck up!

14 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

A US Marine calling someone a cracker, coonass and redneck a couple hundred times doesn't move concha's "racist" meter.

I don't give a shit what you are I'll take only so much before I piss you off....n-word seemed to work on the racist Marine. Done deal. 

However, I don't have to defend being a racist like concha every two weeks because simply put....I'm not one.

concha? well, here he is again telling people yet again what he is and isn't. 9_9

Dinner-for-Schmucks-Barry-Laughing-dinne

15 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Dinner-for-Schmucks-Barry-Laughing-dinne

It's like "cracker" at all compares to a racial epithet tracing itself back to the days of slavery.  ChipDumbRacist couldn't be more of an idiot if he tried.

And then, for ChipDumbRacist the word n***** is hella fine to use if it gets his desired result. But he ain't no racist (as he scratches his backie-stained wifebeater and runs his hand through his mullet).

Not to mention that neither ChipDumbRacist nor DBP offer up any evidence of racism on my part. Again, they are dogshit.

51 minutes ago, concha said:

It's like "cracker" at all compares to a racial epithet tracing itself back to the days of slavery.  ChipDumbRacist couldn't be more of an idiot if he tried.

And then, for ChipDumbRacist the word n***** is hella fine to use if it gets his desired result. But he ain't no racist (as he scratches his backie-stained wifebeater and runs his hand through his mullet).

Not to mention that neither ChipDumbRacist nor DBP offer up any evidence of racism on my part. Again, they are dogshit.

You hang on my every word and read my every word. There's no need to wait for childish weak backup to respond to me.

You were a racist coward yesterday and will be a racist coward tomorrow.

Deal with it. Most divorced white old conservatives are racist. You made the choice. 

Of course, you can claim otherwise every 2 or 3 weeks like you do. 9_9

You are such a sad fuck.....too busy labeling everyone else in life, but yourself.

16 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

A US Marine calling someone a cracker, coonass and redneck a couple hundred times doesn't move concha's "racist" meter.

I don't give a shit what you are I'll take only so much before I piss you off....n-word seemed to work on the racist Marine. Done deal. 

However, I don't have to defend being a racist like concha every two weeks because simply put....I'm not one.

Calling a man the N-Word worked? And you fucking libtards agree with this bitch. You freaks like damn near every one of this racist bitches posts. Douchebagpussy66 has a man crush on him.

Seriously you just said calling a man the N-word worked? Sorry bitch ass racist.