IMG v. Miami Central

PrepGridiron

8 hours ago, 954gator said:

I guess now that it's too late, as IMG is established, they want to play the best.   Shoulda had them, but gotta play perfect if you're going to have such a weak special teams game.   

Top teams need to stop playing them...Sooner than later top talent in Miami is going to start knocking on their door.  They want even need to recruit them.  

What happens when they have the best players in the local area combined with all the 5&4 star studs they recruit.  

I just can't understand why any normal public or private would help them by signing to play them.

29 minutes ago, 181pl said:

I mean the IMG that beats all comers under any circumstances. Because they are a fake college team. Like BG. Like STA. Like MD.

You give them to much respect.Are they formidable? Of course how could they not be.I think they were fortunate this year two QB were injured and two games got cancelled 

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

You give them to much respect.Are they formidable? Of course how could they not be.I think they were fortunate this year two QB were injured and two games got cancelled 

They would have beat those teams anyways.  They will show you when challenged that they have another level.  Nobody sports roster like this.  It would take the perfect storm now to beat them.

I think that BG would have had good chance last year.  It could be another decade before they have another team like that.

11 minutes ago, Texasball said:

They would have beat those teams anyways.  They will show you when challenged that they have another level.  Nobody sports roster like this.  It would take the perfect storm now to beat them.

I think that BG would have had good chance last year.  It could be another decade before they have another team like that.

This is utter bull shit and sounds like it's spoken from a Texan who hasn't gotten over the beat downs IMG handed you.I for one am not so sure they would have won those games this year.They were better last season