IMG v. Miami Central

PrepGridiron

47 minutes ago, rockinl said:

They are not. They are a recruiting football factory, plain and simple. I wish nobody would schedule them. And I LOL every time you "experts" start talking about what a great HS team they are. Ridiculous.

I didnt used to think it could get any worse than STA and BG....until IMG came along.

You youngsters make me SMDH.

You must have never read my posts since day 1 of the season 

I've said multiple times they will lose this year and they not invincible like everyone else on board seems to think 

Maybe texas should actually play img and shut them up 

5 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

You must have never read my posts since day 1 of the season 

I've said multiple times they will lose this year and they not invincible like everyone else on board seems to think 

Maybe texas should actually play img and shut them up 

I would love to see IMG lose...I just don't see it happening.  They are the one team in American that can take their game to another level when pushed.  This is what they did again this week.

They might eventually have some bad recruiting that knocks them down.

12 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I would love to see IMG lose...I just don't see it happening.  They are the one team in American that can take their game to another level when pushed.  This is what they did again this week.

That's not what they did.

Trae Sanders the best player on the field broke off a big run. That's what happened. That's not something you count on.

12 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

That's not what they did.

Trae Sanders the best player on the field broke off a big run. That's what happened. That's not something you count on.

After breaking a tackle or two.  Like I said though, IMG missing SJC and SFA was the best thing that could happen to them this season.

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

I don't think any team would be favored to do so but that doesn't mean it can't happen 

The most talented team doesn't always win