IMG v. Miami Central

PrepGridiron

Just now, nptb17 said:

They won tonight by methodically blocking two punts. 

I didn't get to see the entire game, but, just following along on here, it was that same old thread, new team playing the role of the good guy. Then once I was able to tune in, I saw the same thing I saw the last time I watched IMG this season. Them pull away in the end. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I didn't get to see the entire game, but, just following along on here, it was that same old thread, new team playing the role of the good guy. Then once I was able to tune in, I saw the same thing I saw the last time I watched IMG this season. Them pull away in the end. 

MC had em.......AND THEY LET EM OFF THE HOOK!  lol

• Haha 3

Just now, Columbiafan said:

If they not a high school team then they should now have to forfiet every game for being a college team playing a high school team 

I agree. 

The thing is the kids are high school aged though. They just ball first, study later when normal high schools study first and ball later. The only thing making IMG fit the high school category is age of the players. 

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not at all. I'm no BC fan. Just pointing out that MD picked a great season to schedule both BG and BC. The stars aligned. Now if they can just beat SJB. Doesn't really matter since IMG is already #1 and will go undefeated to earn a unanimous MNC. 

No I mean bitter cuz The Stache would not sign on with PRPGridironLogistics 👀

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not at all. I'm no BC fan. Just pointing out that MD picked a great season to schedule both BG and BC. The stars aligned. Now if they can just beat SJB. Doesn't really matter since IMG is already #1 and will go undefeated to earn a unanimous MNC. 

I will not respect any poll ranking img number 1

-Columbiahighfan

10 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

If they not a high school team then they should now have to forfiet every game for being a college team playing a high school team 

They are not. They are a recruiting football factory, plain and simple. I wish nobody would schedule them. And I LOL every time you "experts" start talking about what a great HS team they are. Ridiculous.

I didnt used to think it could get any worse than STA and BG....until IMG came along.

You youngsters make me SMDH.

• Like 2