International School of ... What?

NotBigdaddybloom

21 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I heard ISB learned a thing or 2 from this game... and now feel confident they can beat their next opponent, Cocoa..

I agree. ISB got to see first hand what a top national powerhouse looks like so all they have to do is throw on the tape of Grayson and copy everything they see. 

Should be a rout actually. 

33 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I heard ISB learned a thing or 2 from this game... and now feel confident they can beat their next opponent, Cocoa..

Smh only reason you want isb to win is to hype up lowndes and Grayson wins over a terrible team who is broward county's weakest team that they played just to say they beat a team with broward name in it instead of beating a good broward team that would have actually proved something 

Cocoa will wreck isb and prove that Those 2 wins for Georgia proved nothing 

47 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Smh only reason you want isb to win is to hype up lowndes and Grayson wins over a terrible team who is broward county's weakest team that they played just to say they beat a team with broward name in it instead of beating a good broward team that would have actually proved something 

Cocoa will wreck isb and prove that Those 2 wins for Georgia proved nothing 

Actually, I can not think of one good reason ISB is playing these top teams. It will shame me greatly if Cocoa shows the lack of sportsmanship Grayson did. I hope Cocoa puts their JV out there to play and I feel confident that even then it will be ugly. Cocoa has a 32 man roster, they have room to move some of that JV up for a game.

14 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

It's a start 

Florida didn't just wake up one day and start playing teams on west coast they worked outward over time

So we are supposed to snap our fingers and suddenly be playing hundreds of OOS games?  Maybe it takes a while for us to make some progress as well.

14 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Lowndes does

Camden County does

Valdosta does 

I beilive colquitt does but can't confirm them like the other 3 i listed and these just one's off top of head 

Maybe not everyone is but there is a good number who do 

I can think of less than 10 out of 428 GHSA schools.  That's not a "good number."  3 of the 4 you named are also single school counties.  That makes a difference as well.

Just now, Fred said:

So we are supposed to snap our fingers and suddenly be playing hundreds of OOS games?  Maybe it takes a while for us to make some progress as well.

Ik it takes time but it can start by playing some more FL vs GA border wars

Columbia vs Valdosta used to be a huge border war game and i believe they did home and home series 

Maybe they can add to it 

Trinity Christian vs Buford could be 1 option 

Lowndes vs Plant could be another possibility for a start

Grayson vs Miami Northwestern could be a good one

17 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Actually, I can not think of one good reason ISB is playing these top teams. It will shame me greatly if Cocoa shows the lack of sportsmanship Grayson did. I hope Cocoa puts their JV out there to play and I feel confident that even then it will be ugly. Cocoa has a 32 man roster, they have room to move some of that JV up for a game.

Your avatar is appropriate at least on this topic.  The starters were out before the first quarter was over, and the third string played the second half.  What else would you have us do?

There are multiple schools like that here:

Griffin(City)-Spalding(county) 

Buford(City)-Gwinnett(County)

Savannah(City)-Chatham

Etc... 

Truthfully Savannah as a whole needs to consolidate... 

Its too many damn schools...   

But they'd never consolidate or merge... 

@JCGIII could tell you why better than I could... 

Its sad really... 

6 minutes ago, Fred said:

Yep.  See, you don't know as much about GA football as you think.

Ok then why does valdosta travel to Florida but lowndes dont? 

Wouldn't you generally have more funding with county backing then self funding or does lowndes have same rules as Hillsbourgh county where the county schedules games and not the schools AD