International School of ... What?

NotBigdaddybloom

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Why?  I don't get it?  Why would you schedule a team this bad?  I can see why the other coach does it as he is trying to get exposure but established larger schools?  Embarrassing. 

It's historically embarrassing. I have never in my life ever heard of teams like all the Georgia powers scheduling a JV team like this. 

Teams schedule gimme games but this is borderline a safety concern. ISB would get beat down by big schools 2nd and 3rd teams. 

I don't know what else to say. I'm at a loss of words 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

It's historically embarrassing. I have never in my life ever heard of teams like all the Georgia powers scheduling a JV team like this. 

Teams scheudle gimme games but this is borderline a safety concern. ISB would get beat down by big schools 2nd and 3rd teams. 

I don't know what else to say. I'm at a loss of words 

I am all for scheduling some lesser teams like during homecoming or in between a tough stretch but ISB?  You may as well scrimmage each other.  You would get a more competitive game.  

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I would ask for my money back at the gate if I were a fan.  Lol. Seriously just so dumb and I want to see a 30 for 30 on Why Ga Schedules ISB type schools.

This is as symbolic as it gets. The same year Georgia bans their teams from playing IMG, they sign off and allow 3 top 10 state powers schedule a JV team. 

Can it get any more Georgia than that???

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Why doesn't this team find schools of similar size and talent to play if they want to go out of state? Maybe a 1a or 2a Georgia school. Hell send them to Texas to play Brock or somebody like that.

They should just stay in the damn locker room. Unless, of course, this all part of the coaches master plan for the biggest comeback ever. Yeah, I'm sure that's got to be it. They've got them right where they want them. Grayson's confidence will be their downfall in the second half. I'm sure that's what the coach was wanting.