top 10 games of the week according to MP

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, PrepGridiron said:

If the DLS game wasn't the same time, I would strongly consider going to Levi's just so I can see this once in a generation team

I can't decide which snarky comment to make...

• Still wouldn't be worth the trip, cuz you'd only see the once in a generation part of the team for about 5 minutes...
  • Stockton does not possess the basic football DNA...
  • SM's was within a couple scores of Central Catholic, so there's always a chance...
  • This game makes sense cuz they were so close to rocking the world against SJB last year... 

Top 10 game 9_9

Does Fresno have more or less football DNA than Concord?

Leaving for the weekend soon.  Keep those game threads updated gentlemen

3 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Is it true that Joe Pinko has MC as a favorite in this game? 

I'd take that with a grain of salt though.   IMG is at home, and even @ a nuetral sight would be the favorite.   At least you OOS teams get to have them come to you lol.  Florida teams almost always go to them.   Would be epic if MC could beat em.   I'm a big Rocket's fan tonight for sure!

30 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I'd take that with a grain of salt though.   IMG is at home, and even @ a nuetral sight would be the favorite.   At least you OOS teams get to have them come to you lol.  Florida teams almost always go to them.   Would be epic if MC could beat em.   I'm a big Rocket's fan tonight for sure!

I thought that this game started at 4pm EST?

4 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

If the DLS game wasn't the same time, I would strongly consider going to Levi's just so I can see this once in a generation team

they are only a once in a generation team if you consider a generation 67 years long...this is the best MD team ever and the school opened in 1950 :D \|/