BC vs PC

HSFBfan

Just now, aZjimbo said:

What's your prediction? Tough one to call.

very tough. Gonna go with BC. You have to figure they throw everything at PC tonight. If they go 1-3 to start the pressure is really on Nunzio at this point. Games with SJR and DBP and SPP looms. Like i told GSB last week can Nunzio really survive another 2-7 season. Even 3-6 would be a disaster imo. They assembled a heck of a coaching staff and such to win the state title not to go 3-6. Whatever nunzio has in that playbook you have to expect to see it tonight. BC 35 PC 32

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

very tough. Gonna go with BC. You have to figure they throw everything at PC tonight. If they go 1-3 to start the pressure is really on Nunzio at this point. Games with SJR and DBP and SPP looms. Like i told GSB last week can Nunzio really survive another 2-7 season. Even 3-6 would be a disaster imo. They assembled a heck of a coaching staff and such to win the state title not to go 3-6. Whatever nunzio has in that playbook you have to expect to see it tonight. BC 35 PC 32

Well being pre-season ranked in top 10-15, anything short or a state title is a huge failure. I can see high scoring game like you said. Last possession wins?

Just now, aZjimbo said:

Well being pre-season ranked in top 10-15, anything short or a state title is a huge failure. I can see high scoring game like you said. Last possession wins?

could very well be. i believe clark is back for PC. Remember PC played DPC with hickman and got crushed. BC played DPC without Hickman. So its hard to use the H2H thing. BC never should have been ranked top 10-15 in anything. I was thinking BC wins on a late FG. Like i said you throw everything at PC tonight. If JL has to run the ball 20 times tonight and throw 20 times and such then he has to do what he has to do. This game is literally make or break. They lose this game you can throw the season away. Start the season 1-3 is never good. I understand the schedule that they have had but if they beat AW they are 2-1 and tonights game yes its important but its not do or die. With being 1-3 it is do or die. Scary to think BC and DBP can be 1-3 after tonight

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

could very well be. i believe clark is back for PC. Remember PC played DPC with hickman and got crushed. BC played DPC without Hickman. So its hard to use the H2H thing. BC never should have been ranked top 10-15 in anything. I was thinking BC wins on a late FG. Like i said you throw everything at PC tonight. If JL has to run the ball 20 times tonight and throw 20 times and such then he has to do what he has to do. This game is literally make or break. They lose this game you can throw the season away. Start the season 1-3 is never good. I understand the schedule that they have had but if they beat AW they are 2-1 and tonights game yes its important but its not do or die. With being 1-3 it is do or die. Scary to think BC and DBP can be 1-3 after tonight

I said months before season no way in hell is BC a top 15 team especially with the lack of D under Nunz. Should be a great game. Maybe overtime?

If bc loses a couple more games this year and doesn't win a state championship, do you think that it's possible that the administration there might start looking around for a new HC?

And do you think that they could start that search at home, say among the present coaching staff?  Do you think that there's anybody on the present staff with HC credentials that they might want to consider?

Just now, elKakador said:

If bc loses a couple more games this year and doesn't win a state championship, do you think that it's possible that the administration there might start looking around for a new HC?

And do you think that they could start that search at home, say among the present coaching staff?  I wonder who they might consider?

GSB has stated that at the end of the school year there might be a new administrator there which could lead to a new HC. Who are you gonna hire internally? Toal? no Stengal? No.