BC vs PC

HSFBfan

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Portable-_Power-_Bank-_Charger-_Mobile-_

These battery packs cost about 10 bucks apiece and will give you the equivelant of an additional charge for you cell battery. You can find them at home depot, walmart, etc.

Provide updates until you hit halftime, plug the booster in and let your cell charge through the break, then continue updates until both your cell and booster are dead.

the charger port to my phone is broken. i have a wireless charger where the battery is charged through the back of the phone. The whole phone is going to hell

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DPC Is rated higher this season. I think the SJR alums would go more ballistic if DPC beat them. DBP is def the underdog on Friday night. And everyone knows it. 

meant in totality in season.....and then losing the underbranded DPC.....yes we lose our Shite is we lose to DPC ....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Don't know what to make of SHP and Vito at this point.  At some juncture you need to put some notches in the "W" column.  

That being said if they go 2-7 again is this season, in all seriousness, considered a moral victory?   Vito and his team Have closed the gap to the point where a lucky break here or there and they are 2-0 against DBP and PC.  That's amazing from where they were even a year ago nevermind historically.  In this league that's often the difference between 2-7 and state champs.

Wins do have to come to show improvement. But has SHP closed the gap or have the other teams just got worse? 

19 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

the charger port to my phone is broken. i have a wireless charger where the battery is charged through the back of the phone. The whole phone is going to hell

GSB can we start at kickstarter to get this man a phone...

shit I make sure I have the latest iPhone 📱... that might why I'm $40,000 in debt

• Haha 1