Noonereal

954gator

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2017 at 5:23 AM, Cat_Scratch said:

NOR was alright. Great sense of humor and was sneaky with sarcastic remarks. Could argue both sides of a subject. Like him or not, he wasn't afraid to voice his opinion.

Like to think he is drinking fine wine and applying himself to his studies. He was and is a student of learning. 

Peace Brother...

"I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do."

HAL

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Let him post in the Off Topic forum. Then we show no mercey. 

I don't think any Conservatives will be going that off topic route in the future! The post Obana state of the nation is SOOOOOOOO FUCKING depressing! The Donald is TRYING to fix what is fixable! But eight years of Barry fuck ups, is almost insurmountable! But HEY, the DONALD J. Trump Stock Market lotto, IS alive and well! I'm awaiting my SECOND BIIIIIG dividend from the DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL, as we speak!:)

On 9/18/2017 at 8:43 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I miss him too.

He had the cutest way (no homo) of arguing and he always had cute little images of dudes that have been dead for hundreds of years as his avatar. xD

Come home NOR. There is no way that you are THAT busy. 

What's the matter? We aren't as cute to you as you are to us anymore?

Image result for guy in drag batting eyelashes gif

What do you consider HOMO?:$

But full disclosure, I TOO am a HOMO................................................Sapien!:)

31 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

One of my all-time favorites. Made me think.

Could be happening now. Didn't  MIT have to pull the plug on one of their machines when it started communicating with another machine in a totally new language that the engineers didn't understand? A sentient computer was born

Heuristically programmed ALgorithmic computer....

Thank you .... but BZZZZT   NO!

This was the excuse given, or 'supposed' meaning...

This is not WHY the computer was called that. 

Think think.....it's really very easy...can't believe 'no one' (punxD) gets this..... 

5 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Humanistic algorithmic computer?

But I'm talking about recent events in a computer development lab. 

"For years, people have theorized that the HAL name took IBM’s name and subtracted a letter in the alphabet. It seems like an unlikely coincidence, but officially it isn’t the source of HAL’s name."  signed google

IBM helped with the film, and there was a lot of interaction between the people involved, so when this 'shot across the bow' against IBM made it to production, and people figured it out, it HAD to be denied!!!

Too Funny that google shows it as '1 letter SUBTRACTED'  xDxDxDxDxD 

As one person said to another when things get heated.....

"We are one step AHEAD of you"