NFL

HSFBfan

41 minutes ago, Shady12 said:

Highest level doesn't necessarily mean best entertainment product.

And that's your opinion and prerogative.

But college football is not better football than the NFL.

That's some silliness.

31 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

So just because you have more athletic players (who many times are put on reigns, instead of being allowed to run) and you get Paid $ it's automatically a better Game ?

Yeah, the players are better. The teams are better.

It's not even debatable.

Like a question mark going at the end of the sentence without a space between it and the last word.

Not debatable.

32 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

But of course that's hard to comprehend being that Fanboy and all.  PT Barnum had some great shows too, and you know what he said about Losers..er...Suckers.

The sucker is the guy who thinks that a college game is objectively better than a pro game.

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

27 hours of commercials in the NFL? How do you like the length of the college games? We don't need any week-long, cricket-type college football games.

I can see pointing out different things we like and don't like about the various levels of football, but college football has to reduce the amount of time from opening kickoff to final whistle.

Sure, but the long games aren't due to commercials.

11 minutes ago, LOSer said:

It's not an opinion that the NFL is objectively better football than college.

They are more talented teams that would annihilate any college team. I already said they're the most talented. I'm talking about the overall product as a piece of entertainment. The NFL isn't objectively a better product. 

40 minutes ago, LOSer said:

It's not an opinion that the NFL is objectively better football than college.

That's right, it's not an opinion.....it's paid for propaganda that some believe as opinion.

It's also not an opinion that the college game has been 'less bastardized' and remains a 'better' as in purer form of the sport.... ..you deny this?

I think what you are trying to say is that a pro team could generally put more on a scoreboard if they ever played a college team (it's a dumb point as they will never play).  Pro Teams playing at half speed, diving to the ground so as to protect investments, with bastardized rules, political commentary included, with a heavy league and ref influence in the outcome DOES NOT NECESSARILY produce a better event for a Fan.

really this is not rocket science...

Image result for opinion fact gif

18 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

That's right, it's not an opinion.....it's paid for propaganda that some believe as opinion.

I never thought I'd see the day where some dipshit really tried to argue that college was objectively better football than the NFL.

30 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Pro Teams playing at half speed, diving to the ground so as to protect investments, with bastardized rules, political commentary included, with a heavy league and ref influence in the outcome DOES NOT NECESSARILY produce a better event for a Fan.

really this is not rocket science...

This is really your opinion? Playing half-speed, league and refs purposely influencing results one way or another, bastardized rules?

If one player runs out of bounds rather than getting hit, do you think the whole league does it? And by the way, that has gone on in the NFL, college, and high school ever since football has been played.