What a bad year for Louisiana.. 77-20 this week

LiberalDonaldTrump

26 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Your #36 team got boat raced 66-7......Niceville is now 2-1 and will rack up another 6-8 wins.

and yet you still post. Do you NOT have any shame at all? 9_9

If you think they are the number 36 team I can't help you. They are really bad. Beating dog shit teams doesn't change that. Anyone can rack up wins in the weak ass panhandle. Anyone except Louisiana teams. Lol 

Florida teams have already chopped down 2 national top 20 teams. Teams that were top 5 nationally at game time. 

Louisiana has a slew of embarrassing losses. Surprised you didn't go on a racist rant after Allen ass drilled your number 1 team again. 

5 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

66-7 

Let all your frustration out...let the Caj be your cushion...

John Curtis is ranked number 1 in Louisiana. Evangel is ranked number 2.

both lost oos games by a combined 50-16! 

That's the difference between Florida and Louisiana. Florida's number 1 and 2 WON those games. Your teams weren't even competitive. 

Throw in number 18 Parkway and 4 games involving your top 18 teams you lost by a combined 162-64! 

Man your teams suck so bad I can see where you get your pussy outlook from. Lol 

You hang your hat on some piece of crap panhandle team who only got ranked up after beating a New Orleans team 49-0. 

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That's the difference between Florida and Louisiana. Florida's number 1 and 2 WON those games. Your teams weren't even competitive. 

Throw in number 18 Parkway and 4 games involving your top 18 teams you lost by a combined 162-64! 

You hang your hat on some piece of crap panhandle team who only got ranked up after beating a New Orleans team 49-0. 

66-7

That a boy...let it all out.

Release the pain.

16 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Nole for president 2021

This weekend was the "Let's shit on Louisiana" weekend extravaganza! 

All on National Television 

Friday: Pulaski Academy pulls Parkway's skirt up for all HSFB fans to see 62-21

On Saturday Unranked Mississippi State made that fat Cajun sweat the whole time they beat the dog piss out of them 37-7. 

Then on the sabbath, New England sent New Orleans to the NFC cellar with a thorough beating of the now 0-2 Saints. 

Jesus that's rough 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Excuse me???

That John Curtis vs Grayson game was close well into the 4th quarter and could have went either way...

Evangel was SURPRISINGLY still in the game for 3 quarters...Well...2 1/2

But heh....go on about beating 2 of the worst teams in the state...

That's like East Texas schools bragging about beating the likes of Southwood and Natchitoches Central...

As for LSU and the Saints....well...that's not my problem 😁

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

Gotta say this for The Chipster...no one else here could take a 5+ year beatdown like this and still hang in there. 

Props are appropriate. xD

Are the Wayne Warriors still hanging in there, david lee? 

Ohio's #9 ranked team gets running clocked on national TV and david lee is feeling spunky.....xD

Don't feel bad though.

Trinity, TX got running clocked by an Oklahoma team....

5 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Are the Wayne Warriors still hanging in there, david lee? 

Ohio's #9 ranked team gets running clocked on national TV and david lee is feeling spunky.....xD

Don't feel bad though.

Trinity, TX got running clocked by an Oklahoma team....

Why would I feel bad?

Im not the one taking a 5-year internet beatdown. xD