Lime Sink Georgia Top Ten 9/17/2017

Rufus69

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

But their DBs dont. 

The best defensive backs in the world (of which Westlake doesn't have any) can look bad if the rest of the defense sucks or is poorly coached.

You're not making any points, ECHS05.

20 hours ago, Billyocean said:

Dude I ask u who is the best qb and u said I don't know and haven't see all them and don't care 

Yes that's because I'm honest. If I told you who the best quarterback was I'd be lying since it's basically impossible to know. So when you make the claim of who the best quarterback is I know you're just faking it.

You're a deluded fanboy. 

Edited by LOSer
removed reported content

11 minutes ago, Billyocean said:

then why do u feel that u can comment on Trevor u must be a teenager cause grown man would not act this childish!

I can comment on whoever I want, dipshit.

And go back and read this thread.

Your fellow fanboy ECHS05 brought him up. Not me.

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Yeah, if only he could play Stranahan & Piper!

Another thing I never said and another changing of the subject.

Shocking how pathetic you are at defending the stupid things that you believe.

It would be shameful to somebody of average character.

3 minutes ago, Billyocean said:

LOser go to bed u got to go to school in the morning!

The only person who should be going to school in the morning is you, sweetheart.

You're illiterate and incoherent even for a Georgian and that's a low bar.

2 hours ago, Billyocean said:

Dude just shut up Trevor good just leave it alone Damn!

Why do you care so much about what I think?

And, man, your grammar is just so poor that it's laughable.

You are the perfect fanboy clown.

I've noticed the increase in 30-40 post fanboys who were clearly lurkers who hated this LOSer guy just so much that they had to register and post.

Unfortunately for them their posts are best left in their head and not made public.

4 hours ago, 5036 Tigers said:

I have been watching MountainView scores with amazement.

What is going on over there?  I must watch them one day soon......................either they are very much for real, or they havent played a solid team yet.......not judging, just asking?

They havent played a solid team yet. They finally play North Gwinnett this week. So we can really see what they can do.

Im sure Mountain View is decent.... but their 4 opponents are a combined 1-16.

Lambert is the best theyve played by far and Lambert isnt good this year... they sit at 1-3, having lost 15-6 to Lanier,  Collins Hill 24-6, and Mountain View 31-13. Shiloh has been crushed by EVERYBODY. Shiloh is 0-4 ,having lost 69-0 to Parkview, 52-0 to Mountain View,  66-6 to Westlake,  and 48-12 to Collins Hill.

Osbourne has lost 56-6 to Kennesaw Mountain, 53-0 to Pebblebrook, 43-6 to Sprayberry .. freaking Sprayberry, and 24-6 to KIPP Collegiate... MView beating them 71-0 isnt special.

And then theres Berkmar who is constantle one of the worst teams in Georgia. Theyve lost to MView 56-0, Pebblebrook 69-6, Rockdale Co. 75-8, and Duluth 44-0. If you lost to Rockdale Co 75-8 youve got serious problems.

Nothing MView has done is impressive.

• Like 1

I will give our North Paulding D some love (will be more sold when we get to region play) only giving up 13 points through 4 games. O to Woodstock who scored 77 on Kennesaw, 0 to Paulding County who scored 46 on Kell and 13 to East Paulding who just hung 41 on Carollton. 

Now I want to see how we hold up against North Cobb, McEachern and Hillgrove before I get to excited but I really like the way this group is playing.

• Like 1

Mountain View has handled business. That's all you can against the schedule you have -  yes their opponents have been awful but they dispose of them the way they're supposed to. 

North Paulding will be interesting to see develop. Like the QB and offense but the defense lacked in the years they played colquitt. Obviously this could be an older group , three shutouts through 4 is impressive 

On 9/17/2017 at 2:28 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Brookwood isn't better than Colquitt. 

They won on Friday night thanks to that damned chicken! 

As I told the big moufs who kept chanting, KILL DA BEEEEOTCHES and their prevert coach! If you'll notice fools, you boys ain't done SHIT since the 9:00 mark of the third quarter! See ya in the PLAYOFFS!

• Like 1

On 9/17/2017 at 10:51 PM, Guest LOSer said:

Yes that's because I'm honest. If I told you who the best quarterback was I'd be lying since it's basically impossible to know. So when you make the claim of who the best quarterback is I know you're just faking it.

You're a deluded fanboy. 

WELL, according to Trent Dilfer and his lil band of NFL experts at SUPER ELEVEN! It's Trevor Lawrence and the REST!