Lime Sink Georgia Top Ten 9/17/2017

Rufus69

Whats hilarious... LOS has made a career out of quoting CalPreps national rankings..

Says GA is "weak sauce" this year..

Yet CalPreps has more GA teams in its Top 100 & Top 1000 than it ever has this year and we passed Ohio for 4th for the 1st time ever.

Think it has anything to do with the lambasting I put on CalPreps for years?

2 minutes ago, LOSer said:

I didn't really watch much of that game.

I only remember screens, curls and outs to the boundary.

In other words, easy throws.

And Bartram Trail's defense blows.

Leave it up to you to brag about a 5A Georgia QB gaining a ton of yards against an historically bad defensive program.

1:16 & 1:45...

This says your wrong.

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Cartersville is still good. Despite their schedule. Its good enough to see what they can do.

If you think so, that's cute.

Exactly who is good enough on their schedule to "see what they can do" against top 5 Georgia teams or other national teams?

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Who cares how much Archer won by when they were beating Top 10-15 teams in GA.

Top 10-15 in Georgia is a meaningless label.

Archer literally can't beat a team with a pulse by more than a touchdown. One of them being Norcross who likely won't be a top 1000 team by season's end.

Basically if you have a pulse you can stick with Archer.

That's not a great (or even very good) team.

But they're top 5 in Georgia, baby.

14 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Mill Creek & Brookwood are strong.

Mill Creek who lost to Archer and has been completely pedestrian in their 3 wins.

Couldn't impose their will on #1805 Dacula or #1044 Stephenson.

xD

15 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Read between the lines... same thing.

No it's not.

Overrated means that he's not as good as the rankings or people (like you) say.

He's good enough to win 40+ in a row against stiffs and get a lot of P5 college offers.

24 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Back up your weak sauce claim.

3 good teams? 

Smh you know nothing about Florida dude so don't make up claims you can't support, stick to Georgia

As for this list it is crap,  the part of the statement of ISB being a challenge makes the entire list a fake, ISB is the worst team in broward county and Grayson and lowndes should ridiculed for playing them

17 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

And you said it was mainly his receivers making him look good. Something literally everybody that watched his ESPN game disagreed with.

I asked you to repost the crappy highlight video that you posted last year.

You won't do that.

Instead you'll post a bunch of videos from this year that have nothing to do with my comments.

Typical pussy reaction by you.

Nobody is surprised though.

16 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

xD

The first throw he makes downfield in that clip is into double coverage and the receiver catches it as he's falling down.

This is a video that ECHS05 picked to prove that his receivers don't bail him out.

And it's against an atrocious defense.

Don't worry, ECHS05.

Your boy-crush Trevor Lawrence will have plenty of opportunities to prove himself.

None of those opportunities will come playing high school football, though, against these crappy ass teams.

31 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You know as well as I do... nobody is standing out except STA, AHP, MC, and MNW (I guess MNW, theyve barely played any games)

Just because teams haven't stood out to you don't mean they not good

Like seriously you think bartram is a contender because Cartersville "let" them back into a game they weren't good enough to win and because they beat a mainland team still struggling to find their next signal caller and offensive rythem

And btw i usually wouldn't agree with Los on anything but @ECHS05 you really have nothing to make a argument of being a Florida expert,  maybe you should join the Florida board, maybe you will learn something and won't keep looking ridiculous when you say Florida is weak with nothing substantial to back it up with

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

3 good teams? 

Smh you know nothing about Florida dude so don't make up claims you can't support, stick to Georgia

As for this list it is crap,  the part of the statement of ISB being a challenge makes the entire list a fake, ISB is the worst team in broward county and Grayson and lowndes should ridiculed for playing them

I hope you have the same energy about Brentwood Academy and Cocoa playing ISB. I haven't seen one person on here outside of Georgia say anything about those two teams playing ISB. 

19 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I hope you have the same energy about Brentwood Academy and Cocoa playing ISB. I haven't seen one person on here outside of Georgia say anything about those two teams playing ISB. 

You can refer back to a previous thread and see i said same thing about Brentwood academy playing them

When cocoa play them? 

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Why is it down? Because the same names arent at the top? Because Colquitt lost? 

LOS is a tool with absolutely no clue. Guy doesnt know these teams... he thinks Florida is the only state that can have new teams rise and them actually be good.

Honestly Lime Sinks rankings need some serious work.

Its a serious down year in FL with 3 good teams throughout the state. 

Well, we are seeing the parity at play as of current. Looks like a wad of 5-7 teams to me. If any one of them can beat any other of them on a given night, and I've watched 3 of them play,  the state is down overall. 

Funny enough, but I think CP has us pretty on so far this year. No top ten teams as of now, and a hard row to hoe in order to get one. 

Lowndes could be a top 10, but they aren't proving it until playoff time. 

Grayson at least went out and tried to prove it, but have appeared rather lack luster, although they notch the w's.

Colquitt attempted to prove it, and have also looked lack luster, and took a tough L. 

Those small schools aren't even on my radar with Grayson and Lowndes. Probably not with Archer or Colquitt either. 

Any of these mentioned schools could come together and be pretty close to what we saw the last three years, but, as of the here and now, I don't see it. 

So you tell me how we are on the same level as 2014-2016. 

• Like 1