Say it Ain't So!!

ATLien12x

16 minutes ago, concha said:

While BC got absolutely thrashed, they were not the #1 team in NJ (in a down year for the state, no less), were not ranked highly (even in the weak Northeast region) and were playing at MD.

Bergen was #1 before the MD game and are still #1 per the computer.

1 Bergen Catholic (Oradell, NJ)   team preview   trend New Jersey North Jersey Super - United Red Non-Public Group 4 1-2 0-0 0-0 67.9 80.1 7-3
WINS: #38 DePaul Catholic (Wayne, NJ) (48-27), LOSSES: #2 Mater Dei (Santa Ana, CA) (62-14), #95 Archbishop Wood (Warminster, PA) (27-21)

Maxpreps has Bergen #1 as well.

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/bergen-catholic-crusaders-(oradell,nj)/football/schedule.htm

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Bergen was #1 before the MD game and are still #1 per the computer.

1 Bergen Catholic (Oradell, NJ)   team preview   trend New Jersey North Jersey Super - United Red Non-Public Group 4 1-2 0-0 0-0 67.9 80.1 7-3
WINS: #38 DePaul Catholic (Wayne, NJ) (48-27), LOSSES: #2 Mater Dei (Santa Ana, CA) (62-14), #95 Archbishop Wood (Warminster, PA) (27-21)

Maxpreps has Bergen #1 as well.

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/bergen-catholic-crusaders-(oradell,nj)/football/schedule.htm

Bergen was #6 in the Northeast Region...did concha just wake and decide to prove how much he doesn't know about high school football?

NORTHEAST
1. St. Joseph’s Prep HS (Philadelphia), 2-0
2. Pine-Richland HS (Gibsonia, Pa.), 3-0
3. St. Joseph Regional HS (Montvale, N.J.), 1-1
4. St. Peter’s Prep HS (Jersey City, N.J.), 1-1
5. Archbishop Wood HS (Warminster, Pa.), 2-1
6. Bergen Catholic HS (Oradell, N.J.), 1-1

27 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I already patented this phrase last night

Ararar     847
Ararar

Good news GA ...Getting Berganed has replaced Norcrossed

Damn no great minds? My bad I woke up to this massacre this morning. Still taking this all in. 

AND WELP THERE GOES OUR SHOT AT GETTING NOR BACK

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Bergen was #6 in the Northeast Region...did concha just wake and decide to prove how much he doesn't know about high school football?

NORTHEAST
1. St. Joseph’s Prep HS (Philadelphia), 2-0
2. Pine-Richland HS (Gibsonia, Pa.), 3-0
3. St. Joseph Regional HS (Montvale, N.J.), 1-1
4. St. Peter’s Prep HS (Jersey City, N.J.), 1-1
5. Archbishop Wood HS (Warminster, Pa.), 2-1
6. Bergen Catholic HS (Oradell, N.J.), 1-1

Why do u have such a hard on for New Jersey lol jeez get laid .. once.......there's like 50 other states you can troll,, ur literally giving me a fucking headace every time i see ur dumbass posts

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Why do u have such a hard on for New Jersey lol jeez get laid .. once.......there's like 50 other states you can troll,, ur literally giving me a fucking headace every time i see ur dumbass posts

BC was #6 in a region who's #1 ranked team is the only regionally-ranked team in the national top 25 - and even then just barely at #24 in the country. I guess to DumbassRacist, being #6 in the weakest region in the country (by far) and losing to the national #1 at THEIR house three time zones away is more meaningful than a state's #1, nationally top ten ranked team getting steamrolled in their own house. You can't fix stupid and Chip is the "Stupid" poster child.

Chip is an idiot and a fool.  This site is his life. It's the only place he gets attention, and that's by begging for it by being a provocative asshat.

16 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

That's debatable sir. It was 62-7 in the Third Quarter- 84-0 wasn't out of the possibility. That in FACT null and voids the touchdown 

And BTW completely took their foot off the gas while they were Norcrossing Norcross.

2nd quarter:  20 points

3rd quarter:  28 points

4th quarter: 0 points

I suppose that's because the Norcross defense reached down deep and found a pair for the 4th quarter? 

3 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

In the 3rd quarter.

This game ranks up there with Trinity, TX beating Shiloh Christian, AR 80-26....

Easily one of the worst OOS performances in OOS history....set NJ football back 3 decades.

MAAAAAAAAYBE, they'll learn from their MIStakes? I seem to remember two teams in Georgia, coming up on the short end of the stick in 2010 and 2013,(65-35 and 55-0 respectively) only to rebound in both instances to state championship status in short order! And one to national championship status! 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I just don't really see the greatness in these super teams of transfers man. 

I like Bergen Catholic. I like the guys that post about them too. 

I just don't get "loving" the atmosphere that has created these transferred up schools that stack teams up more than colleges and then run roughshod through "regular" schools. 

Fuck Mater Dei, IMG, Grayson and all of the schools that do this stuff then pump their chest and crow how great they are. No real offense meant to their fans, but try wrapping your head around how silly it is to stack and transfer etc. then crow about how you beat regular teams. 

Post of the month right there.

These recruited up/transferred up football factories are ruining the purity HS football. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

At least they tried. Lol. 

Tell some Georgia teams to go schedule Mater Dei, St John Bosco, Bishop Gorman etc instead of the knock off Waffle House. 

WE'll go, but FIRST! Lets acquire the top two players from each of the surrounding high schools in the area! And we'll stomp the SHIT OUT of ANY OF UM! Private school football is a JOKE! Try playing with kids within a finite geographic area sometime! Da STACHE or Poncho Gonzalez at da BISHOP, couldn't get a job as a dogcatcher in SOWEGA, without benefit of massive recruiting!

25 minutes ago, concha said:

And BTW completely took their foot off the gas while they were Norcrossing Norcross.

2nd quarter:  20 points

3rd quarter:  28 points

4th quarter: 0 points

I suppose that's because the Norcross defense reached down deep and found a pair for the 4th quarter? 

I'm by NO means a Nocross supporter BUT! Funny thing bout the transferred up carpetbaggers! They received about 25 transfers during the summer of 2013! And when they met Booker T., they didn't even know everybody's name yet! Absolutely NO chemistry, and NO loyalty to their current school! HIRED GUNS as it were! THEN, they got down three scores in the first quarter, vie one drive and two pick sixes! And they FOLDED like a cheap suit! Having no history with said school, they phoned in the rest of the game! I saw it first hand! And the REST of the state had to bear the brunt of the ridicule from then til NOW!

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Perhaps you care to tell us how this is any different than ISB scheduling Grayson then? 

I'll fuckin' wait.

...and wait...

Because it's no fucking different! 

What did MD gain from scheduling a fuckin' weakling like that?

What did BC gain from flying to Cali and getting rectally abused? 

Explain plz. 

Looks like MD gained stats.  Throwing when up 40+ is not a good look for either team.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

What is Louisiana's marquee win? A 14-6 dud vs an Illinois team? Cmon man!! 

You know you set the bar low when you predict your number 1 team is gonna lose by 3 touchdowns and get happy when your prediction comes true. Lol. 

Georgia posters should never be able to criticize a team for a bad oos performance when they avoid top national competition like the plague. 

So does Louisiana. One of their top teams gave up 62 on national Tv the other night. All their top teams lost oos games except WM who beat some shit Oklahoma team. 

Funny how the 2 posters from the 2 weakest states in regards to oos scheduling and results are the loudest to knock a team down who had the balls to schedule the best. 

Bergen Catholic scheduled a better team than the entire states of Louisiana and Georgia combined in history!!!

WHY do you continue to make these asinine statements about Georgia's alleged reluctance to schedule high profiled OOS opponents? I'm curious there bozo! WHICH of THESE would you consider run of the mill, and not TOP TIER?

Byrnes, Hoover, American Heritage, South Panola, IMG, Miami Central, Booker T., Chandler, Tallahassee Lincoln in their prime, Valor Christian, Bishop Sullivan, Jordan, Utah, South Pointe, S.C., Cocoa, Trinity Christian, STA, and John Curtis? Just because Georgia teams don't have $90,000 to spend on one trip across the country, doesn't diminish the current list of nation competition!

1 hour ago, concha said:

Chip is an idiot and a fool.  This site is his life. It's the only place he gets attention, and that's by begging for it by being a provocative asshat.

says the guy with 333 goofy political memes in one thread...well done, well done. 9_9

My life is reality....and, the reality of the situation is Bergen Catholic got their ass kicked back to NJ after months and months of hype. You spin it how you want it, meme boy.

......just keep shooting those Indiana ducks down and St X should be safe. Smooch!

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I just don't get "loving" the atmosphere that has created these transferred up schools that stack teams up more than colleges and then run roughshod through "regular" schools. 

Fuck Mater Dei, IMG, Grayson and all of the schools that do this stuff then pump their chest and crow how great they are. No real offense meant to their fans, but try wrapping your head around how silly it is to stack and transfer etc. then crow about how you beat regular teams. 

Yeah!  Fuck them all!

• Haha 1

On 9/17/2017 at 10:44 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Your indignation would seem a touch more sincere were it not for the fact that your QB for the 2014 and 2105 years (a QB that almost everyone says is the reason you reached the peak you did) never lived in Colquitt County.  I get he transferred in the 8th grade and as such wasn't considered a transfer by the GHSA but the reality is that he crossed the county line every day to attend school and play.  Weakens your argument somewhat.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fred said:

Your indignation would seem a touch more sincere were it not for the fact that your QB for the 2014 and 2105 years (a QB that almost everyone says is the reason you reached the peak you did) never lived in Colquitt County.  I get he transferred in the 8th grade and as such wasn't considered a transfer by the GHSA but the reality is that he crossed the county line every day to attend school and play.  Weakens your argument somewhat.

Fred you are a good guy, but he did say "transferred-up." And, I think you know the difference.

Colquitt only needed ONE sticky name tag for the meet-and-greet of players, and that was for that QB you spoke of. And, I think that meet-and-greet happened when he was in the 8th grade. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Not at ALL the same thing Grayson did for last year. Grayson now has stock in that sticky-name-tag company. LOL.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Fred said:

Maybe it does weaken the argument somewhat, but the overall point remains the same. 

Certainly people can see a huuuuge difference in an 8th grader playing through his senior year at a school, that got a couple of other transfers per year in his time there and an obvious stacking/assembly of a virtual, all-metro all-star team with multiple/numerous senior transfers all in one season, at least one of which returned to his original school for graduation after football season was over. The argument for that is virtually, stuff is different up here. This happens all the time, people come and go. 

We know they do, they come, play football, go home to graduate(Kurt Taylor). Y'all had at least one kid that played at three different schools before graduation, but at least he stayed the entire year at each. 

I assure you my indignation is real.  I don't like the trend at all. I can appreciate the arguments for allowing it to go on, but, don't love it, or love the thought process that is creating it. I don't really like it when it happens here either, but, some situations arise at times where I don't absolutely hate it. Seniors moving in to play aren't a good look. It reeks of team stacking and pushing the rules right to the edge of the cliff, and even if inside the parameters of the rules, it seems pretty crappy over-all from a sportsmanship/sporting standpoint.  

• Like 1