Don Bosco & Bergen Catholic were outscored 89-14 this weekend!

TheRealCAJ

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

Nothing cheap about the facts...you know that.

STA is not in the ghetto.

So as usual you resort to cheap tactics when your football world is crumbling around you.

LSU

Rummel

Basically every sorry team in Louisiana

So on and so forth

33 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'd prefer Fort Laud over NOLAs Lower 9th Ward anyday.   

What's funny is that Caj is simultaneously defending the honor of a hillibilly in Worth County while he's labeling a typical lower middle class neighborhood as the ghetto.

It's mean to do one but not the other.

9 minutes ago, LOSer said:

What's funny is that Caj is simultaneously defending the honor of a hillibilly in Worth County while he's labeling a typical lower middle class neighborhood as the ghetto.

It's mean to do one but not the other.

What's funny is how easily your feelings get hurt for a tough guy........you can't help where the school is, relax. Label it as you please.

You are the king of labels until someone labels you...

33 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

What's funny is how easily your feelings get hurt for a tough guy.......

When did my feelings get hurt?

You said something that's not true.

I can tell you where the ghetto is in Fort Lauderdale. It's not the Westwood Heights neighborhood.

34 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Label it as you please.

You mean accurately?

We all know that you won't do that.

A guy that gets personally offended when LSU is proven to suck or his Louisiana teams are accurately labeled as not any good.

Somehow you think lying about a neighborhood is a clever comeback.

12 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Northern and Western privates don't want NO part of the SOUTHEAST!

The SouthEast outside of Florida hasn't proven anything in H.S. football that shows greatness between top teams.

Only top match ups I can think of involving South East teams not from Florida. Byrnes in 2006, and Indy in 2007, but Byrnes faced a mediocre Moeller team and almost lost and Indy wasn't very good in 2007 and lost to Elder.

DLS beats ECA in 2003(ECA Runner Ups)

St. X beat Prattville in 2008(Prattville State Champ)

DBP beat Prattville in 2009(Prattville runner Ups)

On 9/10/2017 at 10:33 AM, legendsofthefall said:
20 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

The SouthEast outside of Florida hasn't proven anything in H.S. football that shows greatness between top teams.

Only top match ups I can think of involving South East teams not from Florida. Byrnes in 2006, and Indy in 2007, but Byrnes faced a mediocre Moeller team and almost lost and Indy wasn't very good in 2007 and lost to Elder.

I agree with this &  just about everything he says  as he seems fair and reasonable.    What is  proven about the Southeast is having the best talent level.  I've always said that the team quality there doesn't equal TX & CA and maybe Ohio due only to the following 1) coaching 2) QB play 3) see #1 and #2.  My HS team was ranked nationally behind Miami Southridge so some of us traveled with coaches to see them play. They had Troy Davis or Darren Davis (cant remember which one).  The first couple series our jaws dropped - we hadn't seen an offense or defense with that type of speed (and size for that matter)  / nothing even close and felt embarrassed that we were ranked alongside them.  We knew they were on a diff't level .....until we watched some more series and realized that they didn't follow blocking schemes, didn't maintain gap integrity and over ran plays constantly - and most of all, could not punt.  We left believing we could win knowing that we actually didn't belong on the same field talent wise.    This is what makes football on the national scene  - some areas have better attributes then others.  Rather then trying to debate those (which are simple statistical facts - just look at how many QB's are from TX and Cali) more here should just acknowledge it and enjoy football for the matchups of these attributes rather then getting in pissing contests about specific states

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Byrnes also went to overtime with Centerville in 2007.