DLS 7 BG 34 (FINAL)

Pops

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Its ashame Lowndes is too puss to OOS. Think they have their best team since 2007, wouldve atleast been interesting to see where they fit.

Their reluctance tells the tale.

4 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

giving you a hard time. 

Cali has officially joined the black eye club for the weekend. 

Fair enough. I also should have been a hair clearer. I wasn't saying those regions are the best, I was saying those regions have the best teams RN. SoCal: SJB, Cent10, MD. SoFlo: Central, NW, STA and AHP. And TX: Allen 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Fair enough. I also should have been a hair clearer. I wasn't saying those regions are the best, I was saying those regions have the best teams RN. SoCal: SJB, Cent10, MD. SoFlo: Central, NW, STA and AHP. And TX: Allen 

St. Frances Academy MD 

Ben Davis IN

Lowndes GA (I realize their drawback is no OOS game)

Grayson GA

Cant ignore those 4 if youre gonna insert some of those teams above into the convo.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

St. Frances Academy MD 

Ben Davis IN

Lowndes GA (I realize their drawback is no OOS game)

Grayson GA

Cant ignore those 4 if youre gonna insert some of those teams above into the convo.

They are in the convo, but I still think these results have said a lot. Still a lot of season left so let's see. 

Please don't tell me you guys are using daisy chaining to rate all of these teams? BG beats DLS by 27 after losing a close one to MC last week. Yes they did. They were fired up after the loss. According to you guys Mater Dei will beat DLS by 41 points when they play in the Open title game. I don't see that happening. 

Remember this post in December when they play. Just stop using daisy chains to rate how good a team is overall. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Please don't tell me you guys are using daisy chaining to rate all of these teams? BG beats DLS by 27 after losing a close one to MC last week. Yes they did. They were fired up after the loss. According to you guys Mater Dei will beat DLS by 41 points when they play in the Open title game. I don't see that happening. 

Remember this post in December when they play. Just stop using daisy chains to rate how good a team is overall. 

MD is good enough fo beat DLS by 41.