DLS 7 BG 34 (FINAL)

Pops

Well, my DLS friends. I hate the feeling that you're going through. And y'all don't even have a big ass chicken to blame or jump! 

The turnovers were killers after a good systematic couple of drives early. I thought it looked like DLS could really control the game, which they did in the first half minus the turnovers that equated to scores. 

After that, it seemed like BG smelled blood and got fired up more and the air left the DLS sails. 

Tough game. 

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, my DLS friends. I hate the feeling that you're going through. And y'all don't even have a big ass chicken to blame or jump! 

The turnovers were killers after a good systematic couple of drives early. I thought it looked like DLS could really control the game, which they did in the first half minus the turnovers that equated to scores. 

After that, it seemed like BG smelled blood and got fired up more and the air left the DLS sails. 

Tough game. 

This is how I view it. BG is the better team, but they had Gorman on the psychological ropes and let them have those two scores. It was all over after that, BG saw every play from a mile away.

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

Thats is a pick me up. @Sammyswordsman came through. Must have had some freelancers from Indonesia log in for him. 

They were there long enough for me to copy and paste. When I looked again it was dropped to 151, then 107. I wasn't watching it super hard, but that's a boost from the 117 on record we have. Not sure how that get's recorded. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They were there long enough for me to copy and paste. When I looked again it was dropped to 151, then 107. I wasn't watching it super hard, but that's a boost from the 117 on record we have. Not sure how that get's recorded. 

I think the Comish has to verify it. Maybe a few Hail Marys / Our Fathers, check for hanging Chads then an official stamp of approval!