DLS 7 BG 34 (FINAL)

Pops

Just now, 954gator said:

A team that won't be able to run the ball on a team like AHP.   AHP has some of the best secondary player in the nation.   You underestimate them.  

How do we come to the conclusion that BG won't be able to run the ball on AHP?  It doesn't really matter because they won't face off but BG has been playing huge games and has battle tested kids.  Can we agree that AHP is not on MD's level and BG managed to get 21 points on the board against them.  MD has one of the best everything in the country.

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Not entirely true. 

If he continued to win 8 regular season game and lose to Colquitt and Valdosta another year or two they would hang him in effigy there. 

He's won one of those games this year. The other is still lurking. 

He's been there 16 years now.

Even with a dry stretch in the middle.

He wants those easy W's.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Playing DP would be a waste. Lowndes would beat them as bad as they did Newton this week. 57-0

Another hypothetical game that Georgia would win?

What.

A.

Shock.

Here's a tip, ECHS05.

Do it, then.

Until they do they won't get a single ounce of respect.

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

I agree with you 100%...

You tried though and failed miserably.....cool story though, bro!

Wrong, caj.

Look, we know that you're on tilt right now becuase LSU and their redneck loser coach laid an egg last night but give it a rest.

Your misery has moved you to argue that Worth County, GA is some kind of genius farm.

Laughable.

9 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

How do we come to the conclusion that BG won't be able to run the ball on AHP?  It doesn't really matter because they won't face off but BG has been playing huge games and has battle tested kids.  Can we agree that AHP is not on MD's level and BG managed to get 21 points on the board against them.  MD has one of the best everything in the country.

Watch AHP play and tell me BG would run on them.  AHP has some of the best Dlinman in south Fl

3 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Wrong, caj.

Look, we know that you're on tilt right now becuase LSU and their redneck loser coach laid an egg last night but give it a rest.

Your misery has moved you to argue that Worth County, GA is some kind of genius farm.

Laughable.

I normally get over LSU losses in about 6-8 hours....give or take.

I enjoyed your dumb school bus driver story like LSU had won...9_9

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

I enjoyed your dumb school bus driver story like LSU had won...9_9

You weren't the intended audience.

We know that you think rednecks are really underappreciated geniuses.

We all remember that you liked the Orgeron hire because of his southern twang and fat belly.

2 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Watch AHP play and tell me BG would run on them.  AHP has some of the best Dlinman in south Fl

Who will I be watching them play against?  That is the million dollar question.  I've seen AHP.  They have the fastest track kid in the country who is pretty good at football in Schwartz.

Just now, LOSer said:

We know that you think rednecks are really underappreciated geniuses.

No, what we actually know is you will stick a "dumbass label" on a school bus driver and nothing else.

Relax, dude...it was a cool story.

Many coaches, parents of players, and etc drive a school bus......all dumbasses! (you know,  NO JOKE), maybe you can use them in another cool story.

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

Who will I be watching them play against?  That is the million dollar question.  I've seen AHP.  They have the fastest track kid in the country who is pretty good at football in Schwartz.

They also have a top DT in the nation.   Who's more devastating than anyone MC had on the line.    AHP worked BTW a few weeks ago,  MC escaped by 2.   Since MC beat BG they've been put on a podium.   That's all I'm saying. 

http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Recruits?Player.Enabled=False&Recruitment.Enabled=True&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=1085

2 minutes ago, 954gator said:

They also have a top DT in the nation.   Who's more devastating than anyone MC had on the line.    AHP worked BTW a few weeks ago,  MC escaped by 2.   Since MC beat BG they've been put on a podium.   That's all I'm saying. 

http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Recruits?Player.Enabled=False&Recruitment.Enabled=True&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=1085

954, I don't care what some site has a player ranked.  Bishop Sullivan was destroyed by SFA but managed to play AHP to within a touchdown.  What do I take away from that?

10 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Many coaches, parents of players, and etc drive a school bus......all dumbasses! (you know,  NO JOKE), maybe you can use them in another cool story.

If the qualifications to be your school's AD is the same as it is to drive buses for the school district then you should probably move elsewhere.

Or at the very least admit that it's not a highly functional position and the qualifications are basically a pulse.

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

Is Ed Orgeron a bus driver?

I've called him a dumbass.

I've called you a dumbass are you a bus driver?

What's your role at STA exactly?...You are clearly not the head coach.

Anyways, would love talking bus drivers, dumbasses, head coaches and stuff with you...but, it's time for the Who Dats and Patriots. Brady going down today in the Dome.

Just now, nptb17 said:

954, I don't care what some site has a player ranked.  Bishop Sullivan was destroyed by SFA but managed to play AHP to within a touchdown.  What do I take away from that?

That St. Frances might be elite.   I'm only arguing you saying AHP isn't on the level MC is.   How can we know that.   AHP beat teams that beat Miami Central last year, along with Colquitt and DBP.   This year they beat BS on the road with a -5 turnover margin with a fumble on the 1 yd line, and completely destroyed Liberty.   Both MC and AHP look to be better than last year.    Take it however you want.  

Also this year AHP whooped BTW 42-27 in big KOC and MC beat BTW by 2.    

2 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I've called you a dumbass are you a bus driver?

What's your role at STA exactly?...You are clearly not the head coach.

Anyways, would love talking bus drivers, dumbasses, head coaches and stuff with you...but, it's time for the Who Dats and Patriots. Brady going down today in the Dome.

Also, we all know that the subject is never a good thing for you.

Therefore, it must be changed at all costs.

Just now, 954gator said:

That St. Frances might be elite.   I'm only arguing you saying AHP isn't on the level MC is.   How can we know that.   AHP beat teams that beat Miami Central last year, along with Colquitt and DBP.   This year they beat BS on the road with a -5 turnover margin with a fumble on the 1 yd line, and completely destroyed Liberty.   Both MC and AHP look to be better than last year.    Take it however you want.  

Also this year AHP whooped BTW 42-27 in big KOC and MC beat BTW by 2.    

What game do you think meant more to BTW?  AHP in a KOC that doesn't get you a W or L in a loss column or Miami Central, which you and I both know needs no explanation.  

St. Francis might be elite.  Probably are.  Bishop Sullivan isn't elite.  Bishop Gorman is elite.  Miami went 3 time zones away and got a win over an elite team.  Miami Central still has some dogs on their schedule as well.