Stream for the BC/MD game?

NJFOOTBALL1984

Just now, ECHS05 said:

It doesnt.

Where in SoCal we know itll be MD, SJB, and Cen10 like every year until they play each other. Then MD will win and go play the NorCal team...Who will be DLS. And MD will beat DLS.

You know the answer before half the seasons over.

I respectfully disagree with you. To me the playoffs in OH, IN, IL, TX and now NJ are far more interesting than what we have in Ca... for the very reason you pointed out. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

The past few seasons, I would agree with you ( as you already know ) but this year I am not so sure. The league as a whole has stepped up, particularly the schools in the southern part of Orange County. Even Servite looks to be credible this year. The competition for talent is heating up and not all of the kids are wanting to go the MD or SJB now.

The kids who can't start at md or sjb go elsewhere... ask mission Viejo. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

The kids who can't start at md or sjb go elsewhere... ask mission Viejo. 

Elaborating on Gospeeder's point, I think the fact Chaminade played Bosco so close I mean it was nearly tied throughout the game until Bosco's defense stepped it up should alarm you about the fact the other teams are stepping up. In all honesty, I think Santa Magarita, OLU are better than Chaminade and Servite is a tad lower quality. And the fact Bosco struggled big time against Chaminade should speak volume on how much the league really has stepped up.

12 minutes ago, coach_warren said:

MJD, watch that 2014 Mater Dei team video I posted above. They thrashed Centennial 38-18 that game, that same Centennial that played Tate Martell's Gorman to 1 point. You can't tell me they weren't legit. They lost to Bosco and Centennial by only a combined 6 scores that year.

Well aware of the game. Solid W for MD but those teams weren't on the same planet as md in 16 and 17. 

Bingham took BG to the brink too .... 

4 minutes ago, coach_warren said:

Elaborating on Gospeeder's point, I think the fact Chaminade played Bosco so close I mean it was nearly tied throughout the game until Bosco's defense stepped it up should alarm you about the fact the other teams are stepping up. In all honesty, I think Santa Magarita, OLU are better than Chaminade and Servite is a tad lower quality. And the fact Bosco struggled big time against Chaminade should speak volume on how much the league really has stepped up.

Chaminade is pretty good. SM hasnt played anybody.

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Your "guarantees" haven't held up to well. In fact people could get rich doing the opposite of your guarantees 

I'm up 4K gambling on NCAA tonight ..... you ? 

1. Clemson -3

2. ND  -13 

3. Air Force +23,and ok State -10.5 parlay

... I'll post the slips if you don't believe me.,

10 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

I respectfully disagree with you. To me the playoffs in OH, IN, IL, TX and now NJ are far more interesting than what we have in Ca... for the very reason you pointed out. 

Thats what Im saying

TX, OH, GA have the best playoffs. The best teams play each other.

IN and IL also have good playoffs.

NJ has too many brackets... they end with like 29 state champs and theres only 3 games... cant say I enjoy that.

Just now, Mjd33 said:

SM is not Beating ST John bosco. SM beating cans impressively but Please lay off the drugs.... sjb is an elite team 

I have no agenda. Seriously, they are both California teams and they play in the same league.

Bosco is struggling big time at QB. Re-al Mitchell is sinking their team. Santa Magarita has been on a tear and we will see a lot more with Mission Viejo. I think that Rich Fisher for Santa Magarita, who has experience in the NFL, College football is really solid, ambitious, and wants to take SM to heights never seen before. They are aware that they can't keep lying down behind for MD and SJB. He is getting paid wads of cash by SM to win.

I have seen these two teams play with my own eyes. I think SM could give them a game. 

4 minutes ago, coach_warren said:

I have no agenda. Seriously, they are both California teams and they play in the same league.

Bosco is struggling big time at QB. Re-al Mitchell is sinking their team. Santa Magarita has been on a tear and we will see a lot more with Mission Viejo. I think that Rich Fisher for Santa Magarita, who has experience in the NFL, College football is really solid, ambitious, and wants to take SM to heights never seen before. They are aware that they can't keep lying down behind for MD and SJB. He is getting paid wads of cash by SM to win.

I have seen these two teams play with my own eyes. I think SM could give them a game. 

SJB has played STA & Chaminade.

SM has played no one near as good as either of them.

13 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I'm up 4K gambling on NCAA tonight ..... you ? 

1. Clemson -3

2. ND  -13 

3. Air Force +23,and ok State -10.5 parlay

... I'll post the slips if you don't believe me.,

Good job. 

I had a teaser with Mississippi St. Kentucky, Duke and Memphis for 200(13 points)

And SDSU 2nd half +4.5 for 50 bucks

30 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

What are you smoking DJ is going to be a great QB  Week 4 of his Sophomore yr he is IS NOT better than Re-AL.

Re-AL just played for 12mins thru  1qtr  threw for over 300yrds and 5tds  

DJ played the rest of the game minus 2 snaps ....to allow the 3rd stringer to tear up his knee.  

He overthrew the wr's  a half dozen times fumbled the snap and missed wr's wide open too.

Will DJ eventually be a great QB...YES

The same wr who ran the wrong routes in the STA and Chaminade game did it again tonite His alligator arms to drop passes and fumble to kill drives did it again..

Re-Al isn't the problem

4 minutes ago, BB bos said:

What are you smoking DJ is going to be a great QB  Week 4 of his Sophomore yr he is IS NOT better than Re-AL.

Re-AL just played for 12mins thru  1qtr  threw for over 300yrds and 5tds  

DJ played the rest of the game minus 2 snaps ....to allow the 3rd stringer to tear up his knee.  

He overthrew the wr's  a half dozen times fumbled the snap and missed wr's wide open too.

Will DJ eventually be a great QB...YES

The same wr who ran the wrong routes in the STA and Chaminade game did it again tonite His alligator arms to drop passes and fumble to kill drives did it again..

Re-Al isn't the problem

Re-al is not good.

I've watched almost all of SJB's games this year.

You will see this once again when SJB plays MD.

36 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Good job. 

I had a teaser with Mississippi St. Kentucky, Duke and Memphis for 200(13 points)

And SDSU 2nd half +4.5 for 50 bucks

I don't mess w teasers usually ... my buddy lost a good chunk of change on Stanford tonight actually. 

Clemson D too nasty to be beat by one player. Had large bet on clemson. 

1 hour ago, coach_warren said:

Re-al is not good.

I've watched almost all of SJB's games this year.

You will see this once again when SJB plays MD.

He may not be as polished as Rosen or JT Daniels but he has other intangibles that elevate his game at QB.

That sophomore kid is not ready for varsity play. During the middle of the third qtr I witnessed 3 straight incompletions. And the passes we're quite off the target and that is with no pass rush. Could you imagine him trying to pass on a St Thomas Aquinas. One thing he is, is a big target.

Well someone owes me a cookie.. cuz I called shenanigans in preseason when every one and there mothers made BC to be this powerhouse... I callled thier bluff, saying they got Swiss cheese as a defense and their man behind center who's calling the shots throws like a linebacker ... best wide receiver is a Princeton recruit... I saw this runaway train 🚂 happening before it even left the train station