Stream for the BC/MD game?

NJFOOTBALL1984

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Not true..... trinity league teams not named sjb and MD have been sub par the last few years. Its The Have and the have nots. Bnu teams can't beat sjb or md but would be substantially favored over the rest of the trinity league teams. 

The past few seasons, I would agree with you ( as you already know ) but this year I am not so sure. The league as a whole has stepped up, particularly the schools in the southern part of Orange County. Even Servite looks to be credible this year. The competition for talent is heating up and not all of the kids are wanting to go the MD or SJB now.

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Of course they would. 

BNU gets boat traced in both games that are actually played, but would win all the hypothetical games.  Voodoo logic.  Popularized in Ga but found a home in MJD33 bean

😂😂😂

I knew Rollinson would run it up like a tough guy just like Negro did against a down SPP team that graduated wimbush and mincah .... but at least sjb plays top oos competition every year. 

1 minute ago, Gospeeder said:

The past few seasons, I would agree with you ( as you already know ) but this year I am not so sure. The league as a whole has stepped up, particularly the schools in the southern part of Orange County. Even Servite looks to be credible this year. The competition for talent is heating up and not all of the kids are wanting to go the MD or SJB now.

Most of the kids that were going outside of the TL, are now joining the TL. MD and SJB have as many transfers as theyve ever had.

The TL is definitely better as a whole though this year than previous years though.

7 minutes ago, coach_warren said:

JSerra stunned Mater Dei in 2014, only 3 years ago. Let's also not forget that Mater Dei gave Corona Centennial (12-3, played Bishop Gorman's Tate Martell to 1 point that year) one of Matt Logan's worst beatdowns in recent memories 38-13.

Mater Dei has always been pretty good, they just haven't been recognized because they haven't played OOS. 

38-18...

Mater Dei has their best team ever. Theres a reason they started preseason #1 in some polls this year and havent in the past.

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

I knew Rollinson would run it up like a tough guy just like Negro did against a down SPP team that graduated wimbush and mincah .... but at least sjb plays top oos competition every year. 

Lol.  The Stache had the reserves in during the 3rd Qtr.  BC was doing the BS fake punts inside their 10, going on 4th down, and on side kicking. 

BC gave MD 21 points by gambling

the Stach is innocent 

6 minutes ago, coach_warren said:

Excuse me, JSerra has beaten Mater Dei twice actually in 2014 and 2015. Which is very, recent. I agree with Sammy, the Trinity League teams are not as bad as everybody makes them to be.

Comparing md in 14 and 15 with 16 and 17? Please supply the drugs that make you feel so certain about this .... 😂

Just now, Eddyr2 said:

May be they will but not as bad as they would crush every GA team

Cant stay on topic for 5 minutes. 

Yall want to make outrageous claims that MD beating BC this year means all the TL is underrated and MD is really good every year. This year is this year.

The TL as a whole hasnt been this good in years. MD has never been this good. Teams arent always the exact same every year and 1 game in one season doesnt mean anything for years past.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

38-18...

Mater Dei has their best team ever. Theres a reason they started preseason #1 in some polls this year and havent in the past.

Yeah Mater Dei's defense that year was nuts. Corona Centennial put up 40+ and 500+ yards against Bosco, Gorman, Poly, De La Salle like it was nothing that year but they ran into a brick wall against Mater Dei struggling to put up 20+ points against them.

16 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

That is how it is playing out in a lot of the areas around the country. IMO it makes for more compelling football as come playoff time, you just don't know... nothing is a given.

It doesnt.

Where in SoCal we know itll be MD, SJB, and Cen10 like every year until they play each other. Then MD will win and go play the NorCal team...Who will be DLS. And MD will beat DLS.

You know the answer before half the seasons over.