Stream for the BC/MD game?

NJFOOTBALL1984

10 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Bergen is a good team. Now they know what OLU, Servite, Santa Margarita and JSerra have to deal with in the Holy wars 

This Bergen team has a bunch of losses coming its way. It's not good. It's defensive secondary is the worst I've ever seen at BC second only to when they loss to Phillipsburg at Giants Stadium. 

1 minute ago, Iron Maniac said:

This Bergen team has a bunch of losses coming its way. It's not good. It's defensive secondary is the worst I've ever seen at BC second to when they loss to Phillipsburg at Giants Stadium. 

Or...MD has 4 D1 wideouts, a line with 4 D1 big men and an all-America QB...

• Haha 1

Mater Dei deserves the #1 rank in the nation don't get me wrong..

but to never schedule oos games than all the sudden call up the 3 time national champs bishop gorman for a game and BC is weak. Weak In the sense do this every year even when you're not as loaded.  

BG just pummeled dls so I think it's pretty safe to say MD is pretty damn good..their #4 Wideout is going to cal lol 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

but to never schedule oos games than all the sudden call up the 3 time national champs bishop gorman for a game and BC is weak. Weak In the sense do this every year even when you're not as loaded.  

BG just pummeled dls so I think it's pretty safe to say MD is pretty damn good..their #4 Wideout is going to cal lol 

Yeah they are good definitely top 3 in country this year but not greatest thing since sliced bread.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

A completely fair point.

No OOS games for the Stache and then he schedules Gorman after they graduate everybody (at home) and Bergen Catholic (why?) at home.

26 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

At least NJ has the balls to play the top teams other states won't. Along w ISB. 

True just not used to seeing NJ teams sh!t bed left and right in OOS games. I get it there is more parity would love to see one or two teams from NJ rise above the rest from season to season not a crapshoot who is gonna win week to week in BNU.

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

At least NJ has the balls to play the top teams other states won't. Along w ISB and West Toronto Prep.

Much respect to NJ for playing these games.

We shouldn't take it for granted since a lot of schools won't do it.

7 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Totally agree you need to put yourself in the arena, but when you are on the other side like Bergen is right now, hard to make those phone calls Im sure. 

5 minutes ago, Kingwill said:

True just not used to seeing NJ teams sh!t bed left and right in OOS games. I get it there is more parity would love to see one or two teams from NJ rise above the rest from season to season not a crapshoot who is gonna win week to week in BNU.

Both are fun to see every once in a while... for example, last year in GA everyone knew Roswell & Grayson would be the 2 in the State Championship... those 2 were far above everyone else, with Mill Creek & McEachern right behind them above everyone else.

This season... there doesnt appear to be a sure thing. A lot more unknowns. And it makes for a more exciting playoff when you dont know the result before it happens. Lowndes & Grayson are the favorites probably but they arent so far ahead no one can beat them.

My point... theres nothing wrong with parity. Upsets are the most exciting part of the game.

9 minutes ago, LOSer said:

A completely fair point.

No OOS games for the Stache and then he schedules Gorman after they graduate everybody (at home) and Bergen Catholic (why?) at home.

Consuela was asst AD in charge of scheduling.  The Stache let her go after they lost to SJB in he finals last year.   Heard she's back with Rush

• Haha 1