ESPN is making excuses for UCLA.

TheMaximumHornetSting

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

UCLA is a perfect example of why bringing everyone back doesn't help a team. They sucked at running the ball and stopping the run last year. Guess what, they suck at it again. 

44 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

But, but, but.... they're a year older and have more experience at being shitty!

Hey, hey, HEY!  We Bruin alums can always spot you non alum wannabees.  You two should know better.  Act like you've been here before!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

When UCLA and USC play, do you know what every student and alum in the stadium have in common?  They were all accepted to USC.

What the hell man?  Do you always kick a guy when he's down?  B|

Idk... man... 

UCLA is actually a nice school. But I like USC better. Simply because well... 

George Lucas went there. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

When UCLA and USC play, do you know what every student and alum in the stadium have in common?  They were all accepted to USC.

What the hell man?  Do you always kick a guy when he's down?  B|

If it makes you feel any better. I think UCLA has the better looking women. 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Idk... man... 

UCLA is actually a nice school. But I like USC better. Simply because well... 

George Lucas went there. 

Have family members who are UCLA alum, so thats why I was a fan from an early age and have always hated SC. I will say the SC campus is much nicer than UCLA's campus. Now surrounding area are night and day. Pick up the SC campus and drop it in Westwood and it's ideal.

I will say I've met George Lucas and talked to him a few times and really thought he was a nice genuine guy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Have family members who are UCLA alum, so thats why I was a fan from an early age and have always hated SC. I will say the SC campus is much nicer than UCLA's campus. Now surrounding area are night and day. Pick up the SC campus and drop it in Westwood and it's ideal.

I will say I've met George Lucas and talked to him a few times and really thought he was a nice genuine guy.

Hating SC is just kinda baseline, like breathing air and pumping blood...;)

Seriously, they've done a great job with their campus and academics.  And who can really argue the George Lucas point?

But, we are on the short list for coolest former college QB turned actor...

12 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

George lucas

Stan Lee 

Ray Lewis 

Akira Toriyama 

Herschel Walker 

These are some of my favorite people. A mix of Sports and Comic/Media legends. 

12 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Hating SC is just kinda baseline, like breathing air and pumping blood...;)

Seriously, they've done a great job with their campus and academics.  And who can really argue the George Lucas point?

But, we are on the short list for coolest former college QB turned actor...

Lol!

IMG_1764.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

USC is better than UCLA in Academics(Debateable) and Athletics. 

47 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If it makes you feel any better. I think UCLA has the better looking women. 

You might want to check the records on all these. I don't have a preference on these schools, but i think UCLA has the edge. 

4 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

You might want to check the records on all these. I don't have a preference on these schools, but i think UCLA has the edge. 

Actually believe it or not. The last time I checked Georgia Tech was sitting higher than UCLA in terms of Academics. Nit by much but they where up there... 

CA HS football fan here that doesn't like UCLA or any of the CA NCAA programs.  I'm a closet rooter of Sac St. of the FCS cause they're an awful underdog program from my hometown and I don't mind the CAL Bears too much, but pretty much dislike everyone else. Been an OSU Buckeyes fan since I was 7.

When I flipped on the game late in the 4th, I was loving it. Great win for Memphis.I didn't expect it, but did enjoy seeing Rosen and Mora disappointed on the sidelines. There are no excuses to be had. Memphis was flat out the better team today, just as Oklahoma was better and kicked my Buckeyes @$$ last week. Hell, OSU is even having trouble with ARMY today >:(