St. Frances Academy is ranked 10th, Don Bosco Prep 164th), so it should shape up to be an exciting match.

TheRealCAJ

33 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Except im college educated buddy lol. Im a lot better then a ditch digger lmao....but hey if i wanted to be a ditch digger and could still have my fun then what the hell. My life will never be about making big money. Ive always made sure my schedule got me home so that i can watch the things i love such as football :)

BTW you coming tonight?

You understand that was a line from Caddyshack

yes I'll be there for junior

Just now, HSFBfan said:

lmao it was a heck of a time tho. So many memories and so much fun. Miss Twosmart

I miss his kid....

from 2000 - 2015 some hard core parents (and I can only imagine pre-2011) and it took that fool one season to ruin it for everyone with his shots, funnels and drunken behavior in plain sight......like he never drank before

Just now, Zipcep said:

I miss his kid....

from 2000 - 2015 some hard core parents (and I can only imagine pre-2011) and it took that fool one season to ruin it for everyone with his shots, funnels and drunken behavior in plain sight......like he never drank before

I liked the guy. Had a lot of fun hanging out with him. Yea there was some hard core parents on both DBP and BC. Best tailgates hand down