Just confirmed on the Georgia message board!

ORabidOne

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I denied it being a bad move. That part is strictly opinion. 

I never said it was a bad move.

I said pussy move.

Get it right.

And opinions need to be backed up by support.

Then we can decide which one is more sound.

Just saying that everything is your opinion isn't going to cut it in life, OK?

Just now, LOSer said:

I never said it was a bad move.

I said pussy move.

Get it right.

And opinions need to be backed up by support.

Then we can decide which one is more sound.

Just saying that everything is your opinion isn't going to cut it in life, OK?

Doesnt matter it's still wrong. 

Also dont Ok me. I dont need your approval or your help. 

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

8 hours ago, Fred said:

No face plant and funny thing about running away.  Some of us have to work.  I guess if we don't reply to your schedule then we are running away.

No, you had one of the worst misreadings of a post in human history and then immediately had "work" to do.

Funny how it's always convenient to when you embarrass yourself.

Gee, there was a seven hour gap here.  Funny how you always disappear when you are wrong.

Yes, I know that was overnight.  Yes, I can admit that people have other things to do.  Too bad you see people having other things to do as validation of your posts.  Nothing could be further from the truth.

8 hours ago, LOSer said:

And well-deserved.

I hope it happens more often.

You deserve it for scheduling such teams.

Yeah, "football powerhouse's" schedules should be a LOT tougher. Kinda' like some of the teams STA schedules:

Piper (Fl.) Natl. rank #3475     State rank#247                                                                                                        Flanagan (Fl.) Nat'l. rank #869    State rank #77                                                                                                    Stranahan (Fl.) Nat'l. rank #1970 State rank#170                                                                                                  Centennial (Az.) Nat'l. rank#182 State rank #4                                                                                                      Deerfield Beach (Fl.) Nat'l. rank #201 State rank #28                                                                                           *Fort Lauderdale (Fl.) Nat'l. rank #1947 State rank #166 (District game)                                                          Boyd Anderson (Fl.) Nat'l. rank #1732 State rank #141                                                                                       *Blanche Ely (Fl.) Nat'l rank #4505 State rank #295 (District game)                                                                   Miramar (Fl.) Nat'l. rank #806 State rank #73                                                                                                         (These rankings were taken from Maxpreps)

I understand the District games, but the rest? Centennial (Az.) squeaked by the #8 state ranked Pinnacle High (Az.) 23-20.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, LeftOnBase said:

Yeah, "football powerhouse's" schedules should be a LOT tougher. Kinda' like some of the teams STA schedules:

Example number infinity.

When you can't come up with a coherent response to the issue at hand, just change the subject.

Rinse, repeat.

52 minutes ago, LeftOnBase said:

I understand the District games, but the rest?

The fact that you understand something is somewhat of a victory.

STA's scheduling issues are common knowledge and not in any way similar or related to Buford or this particular situation specifically.

You changed the subject because you're super weak and want to defend Buford at all costs but aren't smart enough and/or are trying to defend an indefensible position.

55 minutes ago, Bwolves said:

Such an appropriate handle LOSER! Losers don't play nationally ranked teams they aren't required to play.  You must be from south GA or a Colquitt Co fan.

It's actually really boring debating with Georgians because they're generally really stupid and they have no ability to do anything outside of this.

Defend everything a Georgia team does and then accuse the person of being a loser and fan of a rival school.

Rinse, repeat.

Is there one Georgia poster who's not an idiot?

Serious question.

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Gee, there was a seven hour gap here.  Funny how you always disappear when you are wrong.

Yes, I know that was overnight. 

26 minutes ago, 75son said:

Did Loser stay up all night defending his opinion...🤣🤣😴

Yes, ladies and gentlemen.

You've lived to see the day.

Two clueless Georgians simultaneously accusing me of both leaving for 7 hours and staying up all night.

All on the same page of the same thread.

They can't get their story straight.

The only thing consistent is their lack of competence and ability to say anything coherent in their defense of everything a Georgia team does.

And by all means go to the hillbilly beehive that is the Georgia board and recruit all of those inbred morons to come over here and post pretty much the same stuff that everybody else has.

I'm sure PrepGridiron will appreciate the increase in traffic if not the mindless stupidity that they will inevitably bring.

Just now, FootballGuy said:

Not quite. Try the state south of Georgia.

People like him are not capable of comprehending criticism.

To him it must just be a personal vendetta from an opposing fan.

He has no concept of anything else.

25 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Example number infinity.

When you can't come up with a coherent response to the issue at hand, just change the subject.

Rinse, repeat.

Actually, you've got this "don't do as I do.....do as I say do" thing down pat.

Your "travel game" this year is to play the #182 team (Az.). You posted a list of "crappy" teams that Ga. has played OOS, and I post the powerhouse from Arizona......along with the rest of your crappy schedule.  

Just now, LeftOnBase said:

Actually, you've got this "don't do as I do.....do as I say do" thing down pat.

No, again, because your subject-changer is in no way similar to Buford.

Do you understand that it actually takes a similar action to use that phrase?

1 minute ago, LeftOnBase said:

Your "travel game" this year is to play the #182 team (Az.).

And what does this have to do with Buford buying a home game?

I'm starting to suspect that you're from Georgia.

4 minutes ago, LeftOnBase said:

You posted a list of "crappy" teams that Ga. has played OOS

Actually I didn't.

I listed a bunch of mediocre to crappy OOS wins that Georgia fanboys pimp out.

Have you gotten a single thing right so far?

5 minutes ago, LeftOnBase said:

and I post the powerhouse from Arizona......

They actually are a powerhouse there. In fact the last time they played in the largest class (2015) they won the state championship and finished #1 in the state (beat Mountain Pointe, Beat Hamilton, Beat Saguaro, etc).

It wasn't STA's first choice but it's going to turn out rather well for both teams.

And STA didn't schedule a road game and then bribe them to change it to a home game.