Just confirmed on the Georgia message board!

ORabidOne

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

They can do it like every other self-respecting program does.

But instead they have enablers like the Georgia schools who don't want competition and instead want to buy easy wins.

Yup thats why we've scheduled:

JC 

SP 

Hoover 

AHP(2016) 

Bishop Sullivan 

Our #1 1A team played a Top 10 TN team.  

VC 

Pomona 

SPP 

Yea... 

We play teams that you dont like so its automatically not good. 

Oh boy If life worked like that I'm pretty sure it'd be an absolute shit show

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

They lost by 4 and 6.

You've been getting this wrong all night.

You literally haven't gotten anything right all night.

You've been defending pretty much everything the Georgia team's do.

Soon you'll be defending the butt fucking of baby seals.

Beastiality is disgusting. 

Idk about you but I dont stick my dick in animals. 

30 minutes ago, LOSer said:

But that's what you have to do after you face-planted earlier and then ran away.

No face plant and funny thing about running away.  Some of us have to work.  I guess if we don't reply to your schedule then we are running away.  I'll remember that the next time you disappear.  SMH.

32 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Soon you'll be defending the butt fucking of baby seals.

So you rep a Catholic school and yet you regularly say things like this among others.  Interesting.  I think but could be wrong that I've heard that you attended said school and/or that you now work there.  If either is true it would appear that their teachings didn't stick.  I'm sure they would be proud to see you representing them so favorably.

• Like 1

Just now, Fred said:

So you rep a Catholic school and yet you regularly say things like this among others.  Interesting.  I think but could be wrong that I've heard that you attended said school and/or that you now work there.  If either is true it would appear that their teachings didn't stick.  I'm sure they would be proud to see you representing them so favorably.

Like FATHER, like son!:$

7 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I really don't have any dog in the fight and the fact that this conversation has lasted this long is pretty silly, but this has been an anecdotal MO of Buford for some time:

It is an argument that has been used against them, and they haven't done a thing to move the needle the other way. As far as the can't get higher division teams to play, I don't think they're calling the right ones maybe. 

Coach Ford is there now, and I see that GSB feels like he has a good relationship with him so maybe we will see them stop crowing and start  proving on the OOS stuff. It would be pretty nice to see them playing some of the better teams from the largest classifications also. The huge issue with them before Coach Ford arrived was the big fish/small pond argument. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yup thats why we've scheduled:

JC 

SP 

Hoover 

AHP(2016) 

Bishop Sullivan 

Our #1 1A team played a Top 10 TN team.  

VC 

Pomona 

SPP 

Again, proving my point.

Pimping wins against that collection of (mostly) stiffs.

What wannabe "power" state pimps wins by their best teams over Hoover, Bishop Sullivan, Knoxville Catholic, Pomona (lol), etc.

You literally just confirmed my main criticism of Georgia.

And you did it in spades.

6 hours ago, Fred said:

So why is it non-competitive to play at home?

It's non-competitive to schedule a road game and then buy it out so it can be played at home.

It's especially the case when the school in question is from Georgia and is Buford specifically.

Since they've won 194 games since 2003 playing nobodies and trying their damnedest to avoid a risky game or situation. 

6 hours ago, Fred said:

Enlighten us with your opinion because that is all it will be, your opinion.

I find it comical that you bozos will argue for me for pages and days and yet you want me to repeat myself over and over.

So dumb that you can't even understand basic home/away dynamics and the fact that Buford has made their entire reputation on this crap.

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It is an argument that has been used against them, and they haven't done a thing to move the needle the other way. As far as the can't get higher division teams to play, I don't think they're calling the right ones maybe. 

Coach Ford is there now, and I see that GSB feels like he has a good relationship with him so maybe we will see them stop crowing and start  proving on the OOS stuff. It would be pretty nice to see them playing some of the better teams from the largest classifications also. The huge issue with them before Coach Ford arrived was the big fish/small pond argument. 

You also have Gwinnett and other Atlanta metro schools that wont play Buford. 

Its the same way with Grayson. 

North Gwinnett wont play Buford although thats mostly been because of lack of communication. 

Buford is 22-5 vs N.Gwinnett 

12-5 vs Norcross. 

Etc theyve pretty much beaten alot of the Gwinnett schools into submission.  

They occasionally play a Cobb county school anad a Dekalb school. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fred said:

No face plant and funny thing about running away.  Some of us have to work.  I guess if we don't reply to your schedule then we are running away.

No, you had one of the worst misreadings of a post in human history and then immediately had "work" to do.

Funny how it's always convenient to when you embarrass yourself.

6 hours ago, Fred said:

Changing the subject because you won't admit Cocoa, a Florida school, didn't honor their contract.  

That's completely on subject.

The excuses are getting epic.

So now phone numbers are binding contracts.

31 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

One of their first moves in the Ford era was to buy out an OOS road game so they could play at home.

Not a good start.

4 minutes ago, LOSer said:

It's non-competitive to schedule a road game and then buy it out so it can be played at home.

It's especially the case when the school in question is from Georgia and is Buford specifically.

Since they've won 194 games since 2003 playing nobodies and trying their damnedest to avoid a risky game or situation. 

Some Flawed logic there buddy. Again 75 told you what you wanted and now its painful for you to just shut up and admit that you where wrong.  

If we went through and called out every team for playing a home game instead of going on the road because "you" dont approve of it then we'd be here for another year... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Some Flawed logic there buddy. Again 75 told you what you wanted and now its painful for you to just shut up and admit that you where wrong.  

75 is a wuss who said some boilerplate stuff that everybody already knew.

Buford has money and buys their way out of tough situations.

What. A. Shock.

How was I wrong?

Kid, you are an embarrassment to even the most embarrassing fan base in the country. Why do you keep coming back to do this to yourself?

Go finish your GED and get a job, OK.

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If we went through and called out every team for playing a home game instead of going on the road because "you" dont approve of it then we'd be here for another year... 

At least get the example right.

"If we went through and called out every team for scheduling a road game and then paying for it to be a home game instead......

Fixed it.

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Thats your opinion... 

No. It's a fact.

Buford actually did that.

Georgians get weaker and weaker by the second.

Defending literally everything their teams do.

18 minutes ago, LOSer said:

75 is a wuss who said some boilerplate stuff that everybody already knew.

Buford has money and buys their way out of tough situations.

What. A. Shock.

How was I wrong?

Kid, you are an embarrassment to even the most embarrassing fan base in the country. Why do you keep coming back to do this to yourself?

Go finish your GED and get a job, OK.

I dont need a GED. I graduated and got a diploma. 

Now why dont you go back to stacking the bookshelf at STA. 

16 minutes ago, LOSer said:

No. It's a fact.

Buford actually did that.

Georgians get weaker and weaker by the second.

Defending literally everything their teams do.

I never denied that Buford didnt buy out SP. 

I denied it being a bad move. That part is strictly opinion.