Just confirmed on the Georgia message board!

ORabidOne

8 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Have you gotten a single thing right so far?

So I just checked and it seems that the only thing you've gotten right is the sarcastic quip about Centennial being an Arizona powerhouse.

How ironic.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

They actually are a powerhouse there. In fact the last time they played in the largest class (2015) they won the state championship and finished #1 in the state (beat Mountain Pointe, Beat Hamilton, Beat Saguaro, etc).

It wasn't STA's first choice but it's going to turn out rather well for both teams.

And STA didn't schedule a road game and then bribe them to change it to a home game.

LMAO.

35 minutes ago, LeftOnBase said:

Or it COULD be that he's tired of feeding the idiot troll?

Shouldn't somebody actually say something first before they get tired?

The guy can't put together a coherent sentence in non-fanboy defense of Buford.

36 minutes ago, LeftOnBase said:

Now, could you "pimp" that oos Arizona team some more for us.........puuuuleeeze?

I never have in the first place so "more" is inappropriate.

But please continue changing the subject. I'm sure there are some people who don't thnk you're weak enough, yet.

2 hours ago, LOSer said:
4 hours ago, Fred said:

Gee, there was a seven hour gap here.  Funny how you always disappear when you are wrong.

Yes, I know that was overnight. 

2 hours ago, 75son said:

Did Loser stay up all night defending his opinion...🤣🤣😴

Yes, ladies and gentlemen.

You've lived to see the day.

Two clueless Georgians simultaneously accusing me of both leaving for 7 hours and staying up all night.

All on the same page of the same thread.

They can't get their story straight.

The only thing consistent is their lack of competence and ability to say anything coherent in their defense of everything a Georgia team does.

What a perfect example of you trying to cherry pick and take things out of context.  No wonder you never quote the entire post.  Fortunately you can't change the original.  Here is what I really said - it's there for all to see. 

"Gee, there was a seven hour gap here.  Funny how you always disappear when you are wrong.

Yes, I know that was overnight.  Yes, I can admit that people have other things to do.  Too bad you see people having other things to do as validation of your posts.  Nothing could be further from the truth."

Leaving off the rest of my comment changes everything.  For one that claims to be so intellectually honest, you've proven yourself to be anything but.  I never said anything about you staying up all night.  The sarcasm was heavy on my part to make the point that people have other things to do other than anxiously await your response so they can be overwhelmed by your superior intellect and logic.  By the way, that's sarcasm as well since you can't seem to recognize it.  You are the worst kind of pseudo intellectual - totally unwilling to consider any alternative ideas or position on a topic other than your own.  You cherry pick phrases and take things out of context then resort to ad hominem attacks on the people that oppose you.

This post ought to be good for at least 5 or 6 responses and probably a half dozen instances of name calling.  Have at it.

image.jpeg.280d4f4709c28346d62f1ddab71380f3.jpeg

image.jpeg.eaf7172beb4909dc6ff8f0f4294017f1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, LOSer said:

I never have in the first place so "more" is inappropriate.

But please continue changing the subject. I'm sure there are some people who don't thnk you're weak enough, yet.

2 hours ago, LOSer said:

They actually are a powerhouse there. In fact the last time they played in the largest class (2015) they won the state championship and finished #1 in the state (beat Mountain Pointe, Beat Hamilton, Beat Saguaro, etc).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pimp
pimp/
noun

1. 1.
    a man who controls prostitutes and arranges clients for them, taking part of their earnings in return.
    synonyms: procurer, procuress; More

verb

1. 1.
    act as a pimp.
    •  
    •  

2. 2.
    informal
    make (something) more showy or impressive.
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, LeftOnBase said:

Centennial (Az.) squeaked by the #8 state ranked Pinnacle High (Az.) 23-20.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/high-school/2017/09/14/zidane-thomas-runs-wild-centennial-beats-pinnacle-late-fg/669061001/

CP has Peoria Centennial 144th currently.  

Remember the Jefferson's theme?  "Well we moving on up..."  lol 

Two 7A schools are rated higher, Viera and Venice.  The killer V's!   :) 

50 minutes ago, Fred said:

What a perfect example of you trying to cherry pick and take things out of context.  No wonder you never quote the entire post.  Fortunately you can't change the original.  Here is what I really said - it's there for all to see. 

"Gee, there was a seven hour gap here.  Funny how you always disappear when you are wrong.

Yes, I know that was overnight.  Yes, I can admit that people have other things to do.  Too bad you see people having other things to do as validation of your posts.  Nothing could be further from the truth."

Leaving off the rest of my comment changes everything.  For one that claims to be so intellectually honest, you've proven yourself to be anything but.  I never said anything about you staying up all night.  The sarcasm was heavy on my part to make the point that people have other things to do other than anxiously await your response so they can be overwhelmed by your superior intellect and logic.  By the way, that's sarcasm as well since you can't seem to recognize it.  You are the worst kind of pseudo intellectual - totally unwilling to consider any alternative ideas or position on a topic other than your own.  You cherry pick phrases and take things out of context then resort to ad hominem attacks on the people that oppose you.

This post ought to be good for at least 5 or 6 responses and probably a half dozen instances of name calling.  Have at it.

Jesus.

You're not an intellectual. You're not interesting. You have nothing worthwhile to say.

You ran away yesterday after embarrassing yourself and you come back to nitpick and post memes.

Once again a Georgia fanboy posting memes because he's not smart enough to post something original.

42 minutes ago, LeftOnBase said:
  2 hours ago, LOSer said:

They actually are a powerhouse there. In fact the last time they

1. make (something) more showy or impressive.

How is accurately giving a teams' background "making something more showy or impressive?"

See, this kind of laziness will work on dopes like ATLien but in the real world you have to actually support your claim.

I won't hold my breath because I know you can't do it.

39 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOO! Fred and LeftOnBase just bodied LOS. That was brutal but fun to read  

“Game. Set. Match" 

The return of LMAOOOOOO man.

Not the least bit intelligent enough to come up with any other response.

I'd love to show the board the PM you sent me where you were groveling like a pussy but that would be extreme.

And it's not necessary.

They already know that about you.

1 hour ago, LeftOnBase said:

LMAO.

49 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOO! 

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

LMAOOO

And what's more is that they know they're too stupid and inarticulate to do any better.

Dude you lost an hour ago.

It was a bunch of Georgia fanboys playing grab-ass with each other while I was gone.

You've reached even lower lows than you did with your groveling pussy PM.

Now all you do is wait around for other people to attempt attacks on me so you can run in and LMAOOOO.

You are absolutely pathetic.

And deep down you know it too.

Just now, LOSer said:

It was a bunch of Georgia fanboys playing grab-ass with each other while I was gone.

You've reached even lower lows than you did with your groveling pussy PM.

Now all you do is wait around for other people to attempt attacks on me so you can run in and LMAOOOO.

You are absolutely pathetic.

And deep down you know it too.

LMAOOOOO

Nah there is just so much to laugh at with you LOSER. 

Again, Georgia fanboys laughing with themselves while I'm not even here.

Don't feel bad ATLien.

Every Georgia circle-jerk needs it's pussy.