It's getting a bit crazy

Zipcep

4 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

Instead of Thursday night football, I think I'll tune into the Ben Shapiro vs antifa riot tonight at Berzerkly

Maybe tune this thread into the OT Forum.

An employee at Buffalo Wild Wings turned down the TV volume during the national anthem because he said it was company policy to do so, after which the store manager and the franchise owner both apologized for that employees actions, stating it is not, in fact, company policy to do that. Nice link - did you read it? Or do you find stupid shit all over the country that individuals do and then present them as some sort of representation of the geographic area in which they occurred?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Maybe tune this thread into the OT Forum.

An employee at Buffalo Wild Wings turned down the TV volume during the national anthem because he said it was company policy to do so, after which the store manager and the franchise owner both apologized for that employees actions, stating it is not, in fact, company policy to do that. Nice link - did you read it? Or do you find stupid shit all over the country that individuals do and then present them as some sort of representation of the geographic area in which they occurred?

I read it.....

and both took place in California

No national anthem, no chanting USA

a stupid "kid" at a restaurant and a school district that is too PC

God forbid YOU would agree and be outraged, but I've watched your posts and replies for the past few years......Are you the district leader for your local antifa group?

29 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

I read it.....

and both took place in California

No national anthem, no chanting USA

a stupid "kid" at a restaurant and a school district that is too PC

God forbid YOU would agree and be outraged, but I've watched your posts and replies for the past few years......Are you the district leader for your local antifa group?

I should be outraged that an employee in a chain restaurant turned down the volume during the national anthem? And then the manager and owner said it was not company policy to do what the employee did. There is too much ridiculous stuff that happens every day -- and has for years -- for me to get outraged at all of it. 

You attribute a goofy employee at a Buffalo Wild Wings to being "a California thing", which is just as stupid as what the employee did. You equating the BWW worker's action with California is even more extreme than me thinking the behavior of those cast members on that Jersey Shore reality show is how the populace in all of New Jersey acts. But after watching your posts for the last few years, I'm not sure you are as intelligent as Snookie and Puffy and JJBowWow and that group.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Your link contains the same story the OP linked in the very first post in this thread. So the same story is now "more shit from the shitty state of California"? It's actually the same shit. As a heads-up, you might want to reconsider if you are tempted to post a link to a story about a Buffalo Wild Wings employee turning down the volume on a TV during the national anthem...that one was linked in the original post too.

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Your link contains the same story the OP linked in the very first post in this thread. So the same story is now "more shit from the shitty state of California"? It's actually the same shit. As a heads-up, you might want to reconsider if you are tempted to post a link to a story about a Buffalo Wild Wings employee turning down the volume on a TV during the national anthem...that one was linked in the original post too.

only saw the BWW link. didnt see the other link. So yea same shit from the shitty state of CA

5 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

LOL!!!  Seriously Max just give up.  You really can't make this shit up.  I wonder how many wingnuts see the same story from a different link and swear its a new one. LOLL!!!!  Thank GOD prep created the OT forum.  I only pop in here when Im HELLA bored. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1