Louisiana's Dak Prescott closing in on NFL record..

TheRealCAJ

• 2 months later...
On 9/14/2017 at 8:08 PM, steeler01 said:

All three can easily be argued, and are better. All three of those guys carry their offenses, Dak doesn't.

On 9/14/2017 at 10:15 PM, ThunderRam said:

You're not getting an argument from me on Wilson. I think he's tremendous and I'd certainly take him over Dak. And you're right about Mariota not having the same line or weapons. But that still doesn't mean he's better. Perhaps you're right and he will be if ever given the same circumstances. But just going off what we've seen to this point, I'm not convinced he's better than Dak. Winston definitely has weapons though. MIke Evans is probably the best receiver among all the teams.

You're getting to see why Wilson is better. He Carries the offense, Dak has been asked to do that and has failed miserably. Like I said before,  Alex Smith 2.0

On 9/15/2017 at 9:25 AM, Texasball said:

Wouldn't you say that when the Giants won super bowls - Eli had really good OL and really good receivers - not to mention a very very good defense???

Dak - is bigger more athletic than Eli and proving to be just as smart with the ball as anyone who has ever played the game.

The thread was started because he needs to throw two passes to start next game without INT and the record will be set.

I tell you something else.  You can't look at Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, and Eli Manning wrong without the refs throwing flag. We will see in time if the refs are willing to protect Dak the same???

As of right now based on performance Dak is moving up towards the elite - which is all you can ask of such a young NFL player.

Physically this dude's got it and now we are seeing mentally he has it too.

Arm strength - check

Size - check

Speed - check

Overall Athletic ability - check

Smarts - check 

Mentality - check

Leader - check

Protects the ball - check

Easy to protect the ball when you're not forced to carry the offensive load. How is he doing protecting the ball the last two weeks?

You don't know shit about football