WELL, WELL, WELL! Leave it to NFL Net. to use the race card!!

ORabidOne

3 minutes ago, affinity7 said:

No you don't you can just shut the hell up and leave...isn't that what you right wing nuts normally tell left wing wackos.... Dude your to blind to talk politics or racism or the great racial divide....

SOOOOOOOOOOOO, forty years of playing and working elbow, to elbow with you folks, don't qualify? I know more about you black folks, than YOU know about black folks! I know that the louder you GET, the WRONGER you ARE! 

By the BY, basic AMERICAN English classes would work WONDERS for you, there pilgrim! Perhaps you'd like to consult the proper usages of the comma, the period, the apostrophe, and the correct verbiage of YOUR and TOO?:)

7 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Ramblings of an old, prejudice, resentful man. 

RESENTFUL? WHY should I be RESENTFUL? BLACK folks were bribed into integrating in the mid sixties, thus overcrowding the existing high school! And NOW fast forward! And they attend ALL BLACK high schools in metro Atlanta, by CHOICE! Are you SHITTIN ME? Plus, with the current academic climate! One has to either ace high school, or score 1200 plus on the SAT, to get into an integrated college! And with the HOPE Grant offering in the state! All of these Carpetbaggers have flocked in like locusts, to establish residence for the subsidized college edumacation! Thanks to a doubling of applicants, due to this fact! What use to be a 3.0 requirement, has turned into a 3.7 for max HOPE bennies!

As an aside, do you ever wonder why historically BLACK colleges in Georgia, have opened their doors to WHITE FOLK? It's because they can't fill the seats with black folks who can stay in school!

13 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOO, forty years of playing and working elbow, to elbow with you folks, don't qualify? I know more about you black folks, than YOU know about black folks! I know that the louder you GET, the WRONGER you ARE! 

By the BY, basic AMERICAN English classes would work WONDERS for you, there pilgrim! Perhaps you'd like to consult the proper usages of the comma, the period, the apostrophe, and the correct verbiage of YOUR and TOO?:)

Don't need too use proper grammer when having a convo or making a comment.....sOoOoOoO...based on your response it only qualifies you to have an opinion, then again being alive allows you that....You get loud a lot, so I see you get bit from experience :D..again a right wing wack job, insult and redirect, then insult some more when your wRonGgGgGgG... Oh how passé... Damn didn't know "So" had soooooo many o's....he he he he

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

I'll be CONCISE! There is a VAST amount of racism in Georgia! And it is my EXPERT opine(having worked with hundreds of black folk in my career as a state employee! That 90% of racism is BLACK on WHITE! Simply put, whites are fearful of offending a BLACK person, because of retribution by their employer, the NAACP, or the ACLUWHO, et al.! CONVERSELY, BLACKS have carte blanche to do pretty much anything they so desire towards whites, short of murder! I see subtle racism on a daily basis!

HELL, I've lived through TWO BLACK supervisors in my career! And ONE was a FEMALE, who had never been to an integrated grammar school, high school, college, or previous employment! Yet through Affirmative Action, she became my boss with the same education as I! She hadn't been on the job two weeks, when she looked at the calendar, and made fun of a Georgia state holiday! And it went downhill from there! I was there ten years of pure Hell! And the agency went from ninety percent white, to ninety percent BLACK!

Now that's a first. 

However, there are more white people than black people in the state of Georgia.

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

RESENTFUL? WHY should I be RESENTFUL? BLACK folks were bribed into integrating in the mid sixties, thus overcrowding the existing high school! And NOW fast forward! And they attend ALL BLACK high schools in metro Atlanta, by CHOICE! Are you SHITTIN ME? Plus, with the current academic climate! One has to either ace high school, or score 1200 plus on the SAT, to get into an integrated college! And with the HOPE Grant offering in the state! All of these Carpetbaggers have flocked in like locusts, to establish residence for the subsidized college edumacation! Thanks to a doubling of applicants, due to this fact! What use to be a 3.0 requirement, has turned into a 3.7 for max HOPE bennies!

As an aside, do you ever wonder why historically BLACK colleges in Georgia, have opened their doors to WHITE FOLK? It's because they can't fill the seats with black folks who can stay in school!

And yes, HBCUs have opened their doors to white people. The only reason HBCUs exist is because blacks weren't allowed to attend PWIs back then. An HBCU isn't strictly for black people; it was something started in order to help blacks get ahead in life just like the white people. This kinda exemplifies the whole "separate but equal" mantra.

10 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

And yes, HBCUs have opened their doors to white people. The only reason HBCUs exist is because blacks weren't allowed to attend PWIs back then. An HBCU isn't strictly for black people; it was something started in order to help blacks get ahead in life just like the white people. This kinda exemplifies the whole "separate but equal" mantra.

They remain predominantly black imo opinion because of the mentality of white people. They don't want to go to a historically black school either due to their own biases or worries of the perception of others. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

They remain predominantly black imo opinion because of the mentality of white people. They don't want to go to a historically black school either due to their own biases or worries of the perception of others. 

Yeah it's all subjective. But I don't think the people in admissions offices of HBCUs are turning down whites from their schools. Hell, diversity is something that they want. They want to show that an HBCU isn't what a large majority of white people think that it is. 

Off the record, University of Alabama has a high acceptance rate now. Do you think they're trying to give blacks a better chance to succeed in life by making it easier for them and everyone else to get in? 

And UGA still remains one of the hardest schools to get into. 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Do you think if Valdosta and Lowndes consolidated into 1 high school and had half the enrollment of some of those mini colleges in Texas they would be able to compete with Katy, Allen etc?? 

why consolidate???  just for football???  if I lived in that area I would move if the schools consolidated.  People move to that area b/c they have an option of Lowndes Co High School.  I personally would never send my kids to today's Valdosta.  

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

The irony to the whole thing is actually laughable, when you think about it! When I was in high school, the Federal gubment had us jumping through all kinds of hoops, to adhere to the integation mandates! HELL, they even paid the black kids to go to ole Moultrie High, cause they didn't really want to go! We integrated FIVE YEARS prior to the mandatory date of 1971!(my senior year) My bro graduated in 1973, and he said that he couldn't believe how much the curriculum had to be simplified, to keep some folks in school to get those Federal dollars!

HELL, when I graduated, if you didn't have a car, you got to school any way you could! And I lived three miles from high school with no transportation! After integration, they carted you know who every fucking place they needed to go! Until that time, the only school buses supporting Moultrie High School, were those for the county kids in the South Berlin-Culberson area, where Ruffi resided!

NOW for the irony! It's now 2017, and there are 75-100 public high schools in Georgia, who are SEGREGATED in metro Atlanta! And they are ALL BLACK by CHOICE!

Simplified, dumbing down, whatever it may be it doesn't do any school any good to force integration.  People are different, we come from different priorities, educatinal backgrounds, and cultures.  Again if I had daughters in any of those city schools I would move her out somewhere else.  No offense but I'd rather her NOT hang out with certain groups that DO NOT value life, education,  true parenting, manners, morals, and a future.  I'd rather her not be polluted by those other ways of thinking and doing.

5 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

SAY WHAAAT? Do you think that these chillern were being edumacated in a cotton field, prior to integration?:$ Thirty years after the fact! Academic requirements have deteriorated to where even I could be in the Beta Club! HELL, when I was in high school. In order to play sports, you had to have a 'C' average across the board in FIVE subjects! NOW, seniors take three or fewer classes! And I was told a few years back! That ALL student athletes can actually make one failing grade, and STILL be eligible, with FAR lower academic requirements as in the past! GEEEEZ people!

Wtf?! Hell no. I had a F for 1 week and they kept me on the sidelines...  and I couldnt participate in Drama club. 

8 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

And that is the fault of whom?

Blacks because it was unlawful to read and write?

You were prejudice and you still are. 

Nothing about you has changed. 

You want your country back, .....too!

THAT'S the fault of the FEDERAL GUBMENT, who threw these kids under the bus, into a school system that was likened to a UNIVERSITY to them! THEN, in order to help them compete and not be thrown out of school! The standards were lowered to the point where Southern states are now among the lowest quality educations in the USA!

8 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

And that is the fault of whom?

Blacks because it was unlawful to read and write?

You were prejudice and you still are. 

Nothing about you has changed. 

You want your country back, .....too!

You mean, the country where a kid coming out of high school with decent grades! Can expect, with hard work in college, to graduate with the prospects of getting a decent J O B? YEAH, I want THAT country back! TODAY, assuming you receive a good enough high school education to get in and STAY in college! You are left with the prospects of becoming an educated IDIOT, when you graduate from these Left Wing whacko institutions! Especially in Georgia, where professors are encouraged to dumb down the curriculum, to keep students eligible for the HOPE GRANT!

8 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

Simplified, dumbing down, whatever it may be it doesn't do any school any good to force integration.  People are different, we come from different priorities, educatinal backgrounds, and cultures.  Again if I had daughters in any of those city schools I would move her out somewhere else.  No offense but I'd rather her NOT hang out with certain groups that DO NOT value life, education,  true parenting, manners, morals, and a future.  I'd rather her not be polluted by those other ways of thinking and doing.

I'll hafta admit that the FOOTBALL TOWN segment DID have it's humorous moments! Especially when the black dude talked about those kids becoming HUSBANDS!xD Are you SHITTIN ME? It takes money and responsibility, to be MARRIED! 

11 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

While I have you heah! WHY in the name of Knute Rockne, do you Bishoptonians feel the need to have ten different helmets and unis? You have NO identity! Or are you jist SHOWIN OFF?:)

I will tell you some of the die hard ols school fans were not big fans of the black & gray look week 1.  Part of it is the Nike deal, like the color rush unis vs STA last year.  I'd love to see a throwback

10 hours ago, affinity7 said:

Don't need too use proper grammer when having a convo or making a comment.....sOoOoOoO...based on your response it only qualifies you to have an opinion, then again being alive allows you that....You get loud a lot, so I see you get bit from experience :D..again a right wing wack job, insult and redirect, then insult some more when your wRonGgGgGgG... Oh how passé... Damn didn't know "So" had soooooo many o's....he he he he

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is utilized in the English vernacular, to express EMPHASIS! And you made two MORE grammatical FUCK UPS in your retort!

It's TO

It's grammAr

And I shout to be heard over the RAP CRAP!

14 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is utilized in the English vernacular, to express EMPHASIS! And you made two MORE grammatical FUCK UPS in your retort!

It's TO

It's grammAr

And I shout to be heard over the RAP CRAP!

and whats rap crap....i don't get that one...but normally one would not shout to beheard. one shouts cause others don't want to listen....