Bergen - MD

covercorner

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

TD and JG are as good as it gets in our area. High D1 QBs don't just grow on trees in the Garden State, especially in northern NJ. The last PPQB BC had was Holly, who started at DBP then later transferred to Hun after he couldn't win the starting job from 21. He's now committed to Harvard. 

Harvard isnt a bad landing spot to play football. Have put several guys in the league. Like you said Nunzio offense requires an athlete that can move around and do things with both his arm and legs

Yet you're saying Nunz's O would be better w he as the starter vs JG or 21. Need to have the OL and WRs first. His top WR right now is 5-10 180. 

and thats a problem. Ive said it a thousand times size in NJ seems to be a big problem compared to the rest of the country that mean anything in football. Were are the 6'6 330 lb OL. Were are the 6'4 215 lb PP QB. Its just frustrating rant over

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yet you're saying Nunz's O would be better w he as the starter vs JG or 21. Need to have the OL and WRs first. His top WR right now is 5-10 180. 

I honestly thought BC had the best line in preason they got some big lineman I just don't get how they let Joe Schmo's bull rush the shit out of them

3 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

That's aggressive; have to believe BC has more pride than that. I know players were out and it was pretty vanilla, but even BA was better than that through 4. Doubt BA is better than BC

MD not out to embarrass BA .... MD is going to try and run it up against BC in an oos game. 

Doubt his parents care. 40 year decision. You would've rather your son start at Old Dominion. 

Yea i would like my kid to start and actually play. If you cant play no reason to be there. Worked your whole life and competed your whole life. Last 4 years in college is the end of the line for a lot of kids. Might as well play

• Confused 1