Bergen - MD

covercorner

30 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BG lost to MD by 14. IMO BG is a least a TD better than BC. Losing by 23 or less would make me happy. 

BC has NEVER laid an OOS "egg" like DBP and SJR. 

Put it like this.  I have never seen St. X get blanked in an OOS game until last year.  Shit happens sometimes.  I don't think SJB was 34 to 0 better than St. X but that was how the game played.  

IMG doesn't have as crisp an offense as MD.  That is just a cold hard fact.  If St. Brown plays, it's only going to be worse.

The fact is against BG1 and IMG....BC had great QB play with Germano and Guarantano. 

21 is a D1 recruit with his size/intangibles but certaintly not a caliber qb of the other 2 mentioned imo. He's a college hybrid TE/H back playing qb in HS. 

Hes got to play the game of his life Saturday. 

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

What kind of answer is that??? What do you mean by no....Let me clarify my comment for everyone. I would love to see what nunzio could do with a 6'4 215LB PP gunslinger

Despite his stature Germano is/was a great qb. JG is almost as good as your going to get in HS..... 1 notch below the best qb in the country shea patterson his SR year. 

Tanner mcevoy was athlete playing qb like 21. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Despite his stature Germano is/was a great qb. JG is almost as good as your going to get in HS..... 1 notch below the best qb in the country shea patterson his SR year. 

Tanner mcevoy was athlete playing qb like 21. 

Yes JG was good at the HS level and he did well at Hopkins. Like you stated McEvoy was an athlete playing QB and so is 21. But my point was this Nunzio is a good offensive mind kind of coach when all is clicking. But im just saying imaging what he could do if he had a JT Daniels. I would love to see what he could have done if he had Devito and Devito was a baller at Bosco. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Im not saying exactly him. Im saying a PP Qb. Even if the kid is 6'2. You know what im trying say. A Qb that is gonna stand there and deliver the ball and not an athlete. 

JG could stand there and deliver the ball in the pocket. He sometimes took off too early but when you have that type of athleticism you fall back on your greatest asset. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

JG could stand there and deliver the ball in the pocket. He sometimes took off too early but when you have that type of athleticism you fall back on your greatest asset. 

Yea he takes off sometimes when doesnt have too. Yes he can deliver the ball but now even in college you see these guys who just want to run if they can. Im a PP kind of guy when it comes to QBs. Always have been. I dont want them running around unless he sees like 15 yards of openness in front of him on a play that he really needs. Stand there go through your progressions and deliver the ball. 

16 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Im not saying exactly him. Im saying a PP Qb. Even if the kid is 6'2. You know what im trying say. A Qb that is gonna stand there and deliver the ball and not an athlete. 

Shows your complete incompetence of football iq...if your line is thin...you move outside the pocket...go find another sport..junior