DLS-Gorman

Rippers

24 minutes ago, DLS_Spartan said:

DLS by 17

I'd be shocked if DLS won by 17. I think this game is going to be a lot closer and come the 4th qtr anybody's game. DLS is not the road traveling machine they used to be years ago when they would come to town punch the clock, take care of business, and then clock out and head back to the motherland. That was their m/o back in the late 90's and early 2000's.  

14 minutes ago, DLS_Spartan said:

Movie, 151 game win streak, multiple CA state titles... keep going?

Ah, yes. The dinosaur days of CA high school football. There's been 103 rule changes in CA since then.

More recently,

0-4 vs STA, Trinity and Don Bosco and giving up almost 60 last year to SJB in the Open......Rummel could do that. 

Your turn.....

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

Ah, yes. The dinosaur days of CA high school football. There's been 103 rule changes in CA since then.

More recently,

0-4 vs STA, Trinity and Don Bosco and giving up almost 60 last year to SJB in Open......Rummel could do that. 

Your turn.....

Movie Made, California State Title in 2014,2012,2011,2010,2009.... Your turn.....

20 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

of what exactly?

DLS has never been an OOS road machine punching people's ticket....9_9

Caj you must've missed my post answering your previous question let me show it to you again. 

30 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

Long Beach Poly, Mater Dei, those ring a bell? They traveled to the Herbie in OH. and  San Diego, and HI. 

A few may not have been super teams but they were all quality opponents that they beat on the road. 

2 hours ago, DLS_Spartan said:

DLS by 17

Totally hope that you're right.  But I just don't see it. If this was DLS '15 vs this BG team Id be all in with ya. But DLS '17 still can't pass and their QBs aren't Anthony Sweeney running back there. Not yet at least.  You've played for DLS, how do you honestly assess this team?

#interested

...and I still think that they can win. Not sure byb17 though.

1 hour ago, 1DayPGA said:

Caj you must've missed my post answering your previous question let me show it to you again. 

A few may not have been super teams but they were all quality opponents that they beat on the road. 

MD '98

MD '00

LBP '01

St Louis '02

Elder '05

CC '07*

Crenshaw '09*

Servite '10*

Westlake '11*

CC '12*

would be some notable road wins (* indicates SBG in SoCal) -- 7 of 10 were national top 10 (either in final and/ or week 17)