DLS-Gorman

Rippers

32 minutes ago, LOSer said:

There are plenty of Catholic schools as good or better that cost 33% less than that.

And given the difference between a public school education in Northern California and one in other areas he got very little value on his money.

Leave this stuff to educated people, nolebull.

Your parents could've spent $180,000 on you alone and not done the trick.

Says the pagan who went to a Catholic school. 

Did they charge you parents double seeing you were probably the only atheist there? 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Did they charge you parents double seeing you were probably the only atheist there? 

Only atheist at a Catholic school?

Boy you've got a lot to learn.

But seriously, instead of taking his newly found free time to read a book or prepare for a Cat 5 Hurricane this clown spent the last 5 days whining on Twitter because Hillsborough County didn't play any high school football games.

We just missed the perfect outcome from this Hurricane: A direct strike on nolebull himself just as he was sitting down to write his next illiterate and misguided screed.

8 minutes ago, LOSer said:

I doubt you even know what pagan means.

Who am I kidding?

I know you don't.

Lame. 

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

Only atheist at a Catholic school?

Boy you've got a lot to learn.

But seriously, instead of taking his newly found free time to read a book or prepare for a Cat 5 Hurricane this clown spent the last 5 days whining on Twitter because Hillsborough County didn't play any high school football games.

We just missed the perfect outcome from this Hurricane: A direct strike on nolebull himself just as he was sitting down to write his next illiterate and misguided screed.

Hillsborough County was bright and sunny Wednesday-Friday. 

Every team could have played Thursday while the Southern part of the state was evacuating. It wouldn't have made any sense for people in Tampa to head North on Thursday. The interstates were out of control. 

And just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean you need to wish devastation on someone and their family 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hillsborough County was bright and sunny Wednesday-Friday. 

So was the rest of the state dipshit.

What clowns like you don't understand is that the minimum evacuation time needed for a major city is 72 hours. Given the geography of Florida we require up to 96 hours.

Nobody is going to play a freakin' high school football game in Tampa on a Thursday night when a Cat 5 storm is headed up the west coast of Florida for a Sunday landfall.

You have to be some kind of retard to spend your time whining on Twitter about this.

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean you need to wish devastation on someone and their family 

I didn't wish devastation on anyone's family.

I wished devastation on you.

And given the seeming minuscule amount of time you spent preparing vs. whining on Twitter it would seem that your family would be better off without the dead weight.

Another meme whore who isn't intelligent enough to come with something on his own.

And I bet he thinks he's nailing it too.

There are have dozens of fanboys like you who show up ill-prepared to deal with real adult conversations and think they're hot shit.

They all get smashed.

And you will too.

Just now, LOSer said:

Another meme whore who isn't intelligent enough to come with something on his own.

And I bet he thinks he's nailing it too.

There are have dozens of fanboys like you who show up ill-prepared to deal with real adult conversations and think they're hot shit.

They all get smashed.

And you will too.

You tryin to copy IT with the "You will too"?

giphy.gif