DLS-Gorman

Rippers

Just now, Rippers said:

"it was a brief scuffle"

It wasn't a brawl, but it was more than a brief scuffle.  I saw it up close and personal, so I think I know what I am talking about.

I saw the tape 

it was initially described as a bench clearing brawl 

I'll settle for more accurate and concede your point 

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

I don't deny it -- never have

but, id say you're one of the few that exceed me

Believe that

NO, I'm not delusional when it comes to Rummel and I keep up with everything Louisiana.

I am the total football message forum package that happens to have went and played at a decent football school.

You did not go to DLS and just recently jumped on the DLS wagon......9_9

You are quite special.

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

NO, I'm not delusional when it comes to Rummel and I keep up with everything Louisiana.

I am the total football message forum package that happens to have went and played at a decent football school.

You did not go to DLS and just recently jumped on the DLS wagon......9_9

You are quite special.

Ahh, the old "I went to rummel" card

that doesn't explain you but-hugging every half-shirted Teenage boy in the Bayou as the most prolific (and despised) poster on this board

Louisiana Top 35 countdown is especially riveting -- a new post every time a CAjun makes a commitment someplace -- LA Texh women's softball -- are you an alum of that program also?

you just dont like the fact someone has a better team than yours to root for 

1 hour ago, Pops said:

you just dont like the fact someone has a better team than yours to root for 

Only part worth responding to...don't get frustrated on us, pops.

Lots of people have better teams to root for than me if they pick them to root for (which is 97% of this forum).

Tell us what high school YOU went to?? 9_9

It doesn't make YOU any less delusional or fanatical.

I went to LSU too and "root" for them....there's better college teams to root for too, I guess. Death Valley is pretty special at night though and in general.

Nothing about you is real, pop....

7 hours ago, Pops said:

I think that post is pathetic

sure, DLS could scheduled BG last year -- their best team in history v DLS's worst (or one of) in last 25, but that's kind of stupid

otherwise, since the 2010 game, this is BG's most advantageous year

2010 -- DLS won

2011 -- DLS wins

2012 -- DLS wins 

2013 -- DLS wins

2014 -- push

2015 -- DLS wins

2016 -- BG wins

2017 -- BG clearly favored when game scheduled

that's reality, so anyone suggesting DLS manipulating timing just has a DLS stiffy that won't go down

Why do you even care about Dls or NorCal football?

1) You were not born or raised in California 

2) You transferred in for what 10 years or so. 

3) You don't live in California anymore.

You pretend to be an authority on Dls and NorCal. 

1 hour ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

And he admitted that he only started following DLS in 2008.

Yet he talks with authority on streak teams and early post-streak teams.

1 hour ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Wow

lots of credential checking this week

i moved around a lot growing up -- went to 13 schools in 7 states 

I lived in the Bay Area for 23 years -- all 3 of my kids were born there and graduated from DLS or carondelet -- I paid about $180k (after tax) for the privilege of having an association with the school

i moved from CA just as soon as all 3 kids were out of the house -- state income tax of 15% is I believe highest in country -- I prefer 0% in TX.  Just a heads up, I will be retiring 12/31 and moving full time to the San Juan islands in WA (also 0%)

i have never once claimed to be an expert or authority on DLS or NorCal -- some people ascribe that to me on their own

Whats your connection to BG?  Alumni?  Let me guess -- you played when they sucked and now you're nut-hugging the transferred upnkids from CA and HA?

• Like 2

On 9/12/2017 at 1:51 PM, Blueliner said:

Haha!  Too funny.  I was going to say the same exact thing.  That said, BG is not a bad team.  They are still nationally elite despite everyone walking all over their grave at the current moment. Look who they lost to...and who've they've beaten for that matter.  BG could still win this game.  They're at home with a two-game losing streak against team they have history with.  DLS needs to go out and play well and win this game.  They'll be alright regardless.  I think we'll be in for a dandy, personally.

And WHY are they nationally elite? Because the Nevada All Stars couldn't beat Colquitt! It don't mean shit to recruit everybody half ass decent, from three states!

1 hour ago, Pops said:

I lived in the Bay Area for 23 years -- all 3 of my kids were born there and graduated from DLS or carondelet -- I paid about $180k (after tax) for the privilege of having an association with the school

They obviously were not football players....were you?

Probably not......you are just the last of the streak-riders. There's still a few left.

Like the Mohicans......

Russell-Means-Chingachgook-wheel-earring.jpg

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

And WHY are they nationally elite? Because the Nevada All Stars couldn't beat Colquitt! It don't mean shit to recruit everybody half ass decent, from three states!

Rab, I hate it that they attract/recruit kids from everywhere. But it is what it is. Like 'em or not they'd still beat 99.9% of HS teams. That's pretty elite. I'd still like their chances most times against Cool Whip...at least recently.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pops said:

I saw the tape 

it was initially described as a bench clearing brawl 

I'll settle for more accurate and concede your point 

It was a closer to a bench clearing  brawl then a minor scuffle at the end of the game. I was at the Coliseum. Coaches on the field seperating players. Game was chippy all night by both sides.

There are plenty of Catholic schools as good or better that cost 33% less than that.

And given the difference between a public school education in Northern California and one in other areas he got very little value on his money.

Leave this stuff to educated people, nolebull.

Your parents could've spent $180,000 on you alone and not done the trick.