St. Francis Academy(SFA) vs Don Bosco Prep(DBP)

Zipcep

For those who are interested:  the Cleveland Indians have a 22 game winning streak which is the new Americanleague record.  They are losing to the Kansas City Royals 4-3 with the game starting the ninth inning.  It is being broadcast live on the Major League baseball network.  

The game is in Cleveland.

3 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

I have listened to the entire Byrnes game, read all the posts on the SHP game and followed this game on twitter. With 33% of the season gone so far I think its fair to say this is a bad Bosco team so far and it appears their coach has a long, long way to go and a long road ahead of him.  

I agree with you that their not that good.  But SFA would make a lot of teams look bad. I tried to tell you guys SFA is coming with biff.... think Gilman on the Cushing sauce. 

Just now, BigDrop said:

For those who are interested:  the Cleveland Indians have a 22 game winning streak which is the new Americanleague record.  They are losing to the Kansas City Royals 4-3 with the game starting the ninth inning.  It is being broadcast live on the Major League baseball network.  

The game is in Cleveland.

LA Lakers once won 33 in a row I believe. Crazy.

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It was Men vs Boys tonight, Bama vs Vandy-like. After DBPs first long drive down to the SFA 24, they never came close to scoring again. I don't even know if they even passed midfield. Beat down. SFA is a damn good team. DBPs two fumbles deep in their own territory ws killer, but it never would've made a difference. 

Bosco should try and get out of the SFA return trip next season. SFA will only get more talent. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Honestly, I already recommended that to the DBP AD. The contract hasn't been signed yet for next year's game. And it probably won't be. 

If this is true and I know you don't lie this might be a real free fall for Bosco. I'm totally unimpressed with any of Teel's decisions so far. And it could get worse.  

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Won't get worse. The BNU games will be competitive because the teams are very evenly-matched. SJC, SFA and MD are just on a very dift level. I was on the field standing next to these "kids." They dwarfed and outweighed every player on DBP. 

This is mediocre football at best. That's what the BNU has become going by what has transpired the first 3 games. Yes the head to head games might be fun but the OOS record tells me all I need to know where these teams are on a national level. Let's see what BC can do vs MD and the SJR vs Delb game.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Won't get worse. The BNU games will be competitive because the teams are very evenly-matched. SJC, SFA and MD are just on a very dift level. I was on the field tonight standing next to these "kids." They dwarfed and outweighed every player on DBP. 

dont know about that....at least SJR was competitive vs SJC....and got out " athleted " not coached.....