St. Francis Academy(SFA) vs Don Bosco Prep(DBP)

Zipcep

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Poster question....

Ive got a sideline pass for the game tomorrow night. Shall I try Periscope again? The lighting at DBP is far superior to that of DPC. It may make a huge difference quality-wise. Or should I just post play by play updates? You're call. Majority wins. 

Periscope is cool. Are you going to Shannon Rose before the game?

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Poster question....

Ive got a sideline pass for the game tomorrow night. Shall I try Periscope again? The lighting at DBP is far superior to that of DPC. It may make a huge difference quality-wise. Or should I just post play by play updates? You're call. Majority wins. 

Periscope. 

But your updates are always good so I'll appreciate either 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Poster question....

15 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Well his whole record  says he's one of the best until Heuser took away the players...

.No coach is given the gate with that record unless Heuser and  others demanded it..Those records from 2012-2016 were not the records that deserved a dismissal.

I think Heuser came to Bosco with a stick up his ass about the football program's success because he had nothing to do with it.  And Toal was a far more revered figure on campus than he was.  So he decided early on to make life difficult for Toal & the football program.  Maybe parity would have happened anyway, but my impression is that Heuser accelerated the process.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Poster question....

Updates...I'll be at PC-SHP

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

That was a good quote too.  Denny Green's classic "they were who we thought they were" was another classic.  

Edwards first thing I think of is Pisarcik and Csonka :(.  As classic a clusterfuck as one can have in a game.  

As clusterfucks and screw ups go this was one of the all time best.