FL 6A Title: Carol City 14, Lake Gibson 6 - Final

ECHS05

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

14-0 Carol City.   I don't care what people say, watching two defenses giving everything to not give that inch is awesome!   Not sure CC got in on that 2 pt dive, but definitely some awesome collisions today.   I like Lake Gibson's heart.   They're giving it everything they got.  

Completely agree... I love a good defensive battle. People assume its bad O but there are some really good Ds still out there that can make it hard on ANY offense.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

You can't help but assume Southridge is going to make things difficult offensively for Dr Phillips in tonight's last final.  

Southridge vs Carol City, now that could be a 3-0 thriller. :)  

Which was my secret I told of in the Pick Em thread... Dr. P struggles with truly athletic teams. Southridge is going to give them problems.

41 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Carol City shut out southridge earlier in the year 18-0.

Lol, forgot that.  The freshman Wright I see came back from injury and played well.  Carol City had a stingy D this season.  Cogdell certainly helped  

http://www.fhsaa.org/sites/default/files/orig_uploads/sports/football/archives/2016-17/state/6a/xlive.htm