MC vs BG

Gridiron Godfather

12 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Whoa!!!! I was giving them props? Wtf? 

Georgia''s best teams won't travel to play Florida's number 1 team? Who's that? 

And you already know Georgia will play Florida's best....it just has to be here for some reason, so don't try to make it seem like our teams are avoiding y'all. 

Georgia will play anyone 

As long as they don't have to leave their borders yet Georgia schools have more money. Why is that? 

7 hours ago, steeler01 said:

I see Central getting shut down too, but I'm not sure IMG can run them off the field with that offense. 

True, but it's so much harder to put pressure with that IMG Oline.   And if they get time, there will be WRs open.   Hope Perriman (#7 Wr) is ok for Central.  He's their best weapon in the passing game, which they'll need.  He was out early vs Gorman.

18 minutes ago, old_e said:

A little double standard you playing there are you. You want the credit but won't give the credit. SJB traveled cross country and gave Florida's top team hell. 

Truth is no region is going to win them all.  I'm not sure Central is the best in their district, but I could be wrong.  Doesn't really mean anything.  It'd be like saying you think Md is better than SJB.  It's not a slight.   I just have a feeling MNW takes it this year.      

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

Atl... I was there and at no time did any one think MD was not in complete control... even when BG had their late run. If it were not for the bonehead TO MD took when they were near the BG goal line ( allowing the BG defense to regroup ) it could have been 35 to nothing. What makes it even more compelling for MD is that they did not have their best wide receiver of which had he been available, it would have almost been nearly impossible for BG to defensively scheme for that offense. 

Despite what anyone "thought"... the score was the score, when youre down 7 in the 4th you have a chance. 1 play ties the game... 

And as far as how it wouldve went with Amon-Ra... thats speculation. You are bringing emotion and "thought" into it... that accounts for naught.

• Like 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Georgia will play anyone 

As long as they don't have to leave their borders yet Georgia schools have more money. Why is that? 

I hope you have this same energy towards Texas....because they do the same thing. 

Where did you get this notion of Georgia PUBLICS having more money than the next school/state? 

14 minutes ago, old_e said:

A little double standard you playing there are you. You want the credit but won't give the credit. SJB traveled cross country and gave Florida's top team hell. 

Sjb did put up a good fight but lost 

Miami Central went cross country and won

That not a double standard 

I was not comparing central and st john bosco i was comparing central and mater Dei 

You making it sound like mater Dei was more impressive because they had a 3 score lead but they were at home and favored 

Central traveled to Las Vegas and was underdog

2 totally different circumstances 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

See 2012.  While Curtis won most polls and DLS got a taste,  this retread rating from Freeman reflects a very potent 1 loss squad at the helm.  Manatee had MNC projections until STA beat them in the playoffs (returned the favor as Manatee wiped out STA's back to back chance in 2009).  

http://calpreps.com/2012/ratings/National_all25.htm

Jesus... CalPreps is some whack shit

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I hope you have this same energy towards Texas....because they do the same thing. 

Where did you get this notion of Georgia PUBLICS having more money than the next school/state? 

I do feel same about texas

I think i actually posted something to that effect earlier today on the Florida board 

As for the money 2 simple things 

One the Georgia coaches pay vs Florida coaches pay

2 the facilities in Georgia vs Florida

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I do feel same about texas

I think i actually posted something to that effect earlier today on the Florida board 

As for the money 2 simple things 

One the Georgia coaches pay vs Florida coaches pay

2 the facilities in Georgia vs Florida

What does a coach's pay and facilities have to do with hosting and/or traveling out of state?

You make it seem like all Georgia coaches get paid 6 figs and all of Georgia's facilities are second to none. 

15 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

What does a coach's pay and facilities have to do with hosting and/or traveling out of state?

You make it seem like all Georgia coaches get paid 6 figs and all of Georgia's facilities are second to none. 

It has to do with a school having the resources to do so 

You trying to tell me Grayson don't have money to travel to play St Thomas Aquinas or Miami Central or Miami Northwestern or American Heritage Plantation? 

19 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

It has to do with a school having the resources to do so 

You trying to tell me Grayson don't have money to travel to play St Thomas Aquinas or Miami Central or Miami Northwestern or American Heritage Plantation? 

Yes, they can make that happen....seeing that it's only the next state over. Don't make it seem like we're just avoiding Florida's top teams at all cost. And like @GardenStateBaller said, Georgia is an attractive destination to play ball when it comes to interstate play. 

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Yes, they can make that happen....seeing that it's only the next state over. Don't make it seem like we're just avoiding Florida's top teams at all cost. And like @GardenStateBaller said, Georgia is an attractive destination to play ball when it comes to interstate play. 

If they can then what stopping them 

56 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Despite what anyone "thought"... the score was the score, when youre down 7 in the 4th you have a chance. 1 play ties the game... 

And as far as how it wouldve went with Amon-Ra... thats speculation. You are bringing emotion and "thought" into it... that accounts for naught.

As far as your first sentence goes... you are absolutely correct... just as Gorman could have gone up 21 to 17 up to the interception. As far as emotion goes... there is none... just what I observed. When MD decided to take control, they did... and did it at will. Does that make MD the greatest thing since sex? No. For all I know, there may be a handful of squads around the country that can beat them... but relative to this thread, they were more dominant against BG than MC.

1 minute ago, Gospeeder said:

As far as your first sentence goes... you are absolutely correct... just as Gorman could have gone up 21 to 17 up to the interception. As far as emotion goes... there is none... just what I observed. When MD decided to take control, they did... and did it at will. Does that make MD the greatest thing since sex? No. For all I know, there may be a handful of squads around the country that can beat them... but relative to this thread, they were more dominant against BG than MC.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the question that was asked was who was more impressive not who was more dominant 

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

So your saying MD is 10 points better than Central?

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Jesus... CalPreps is some whack shit

As I type this at least the proper 5 at the top (order of those 5 not worth dissecting until teams have 3 boldfaced games (aka Oct. 1 approx.).  I don't understand Freeman's fetish with Utah sos strength, seen this annually so although not Oct. 1 or so... an odd one to follow. 

image.thumb.png.0f8632e82068dd5074aa7eb791aa0886.png