MC vs BG

Gridiron Godfather

The MC vs. IMG game is certainly setting up to be a monster game. I will still take IMG as their defense is monsters that make the Bishop's defense look like the Powder Puff Girls in a Fun House Hall of Mirrors. 

I hope MC can get them, but don't believe they will. Totally different match-up than how MC looked across from BG. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

MC flew out to Vegas. Played at 1:30 am their time. With MC easily the under dogs.

MD played at home. Were expected to win. 

I would say MC showed more heart. MC's win was more impressive.

It's obviously central

Only ones who will say otherwise are just people who never want to give Florida teams any credit because they want to hype up their states

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

So you really think they can beat central and northwestern back to back weeks 

Smh img bout to feel the pain and i hope both of those teams injure img players like those img cheap shot artists have been doing in these games 

I think Central has a chance to beat IMG. Not too sure about MNW. Gotta see more of them. 

6 hours ago, 954gator said:

Nah,  MC just made some big holes.   He is very fast, but has no where near the cut or leg strength Dalvin had in HS.    That Freshman kid is going to be a better back IMO.   

So you saying that he doesn't have that same acceleration that Dalvin has? I watched Dalvin a lot, and after watching James run, it looks like he has that same element that Dalvin has. 

Just now, steeler01 said:

They'll beat SJB IMO with SJB's current D-line. SJB lacks a pass rusher like they had last season(Callier).

MD's front 7 on defense will be the difference this time. SJB won't be able to run on them like they did last season.

Yeah the Callier kid went to work on MD's left tackle both games last season.  

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

So you saying that he doesn't have that same acceleration that Dalvin has? I watched Dalvin a lot, and after watching James run, it looks like he has that same element that Dalvin has. 

Dalvin and Joseph Yearby had that vision and shifty shake you out your draws that I haven't seen from the Central backs this season, but I still wouldn't mind having any of the 4 they have now on my squad.