MC vs BG

Gridiron Godfather

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

I'd make a wager they don't lose a game. 

Bishop gorman just isn't what they were. This certainly doesn't help Mater Dei much but if they run the table they'll still claim the MNC. Now I'm just unsure if MD runs the table.  I thought Central looked better tonight against Gorman than Mater Dei did last week. (Though i think Mater Dei would probably beat Central. Weird)  

I think I'd concur with most of what you said.   I don't see IMG losing.   Hope I'm wrong, but I mean when you have those type of players.  

5 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

I'd make a wager they don't lose a game. 

Bishop gorman just isn't what they were. This certainly doesn't help Mater Dei much but if they run the table they'll still claim the MNC. Now I'm just unsure if MD runs the table.  I thought Central looked better tonight against Gorman than Mater Dei did last week. (Though i think Mater Dei would probably beat Central. Weird)  

Everyone thinks IMG is above everyone and can't be beat have forgotten the number 1 rule of sports

5 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Uhhhhh....... I don't know about that. I have them losing only 1 game, and I picked East to do it....but I'm not so sure about that now. 

So you really think they can beat central and northwestern back to back weeks 

Smh img bout to feel the pain and i hope both of those teams injure img players like those img cheap shot artists have been doing in these games