MC vs BG

Gridiron Godfather

Just now, nptb17 said:

IMG is going to take at least 2 L's this season.

I'd make a wager they don't lose a game. 

Bishop gorman just isn't what they were. This certainly doesn't help Mater Dei much but if they run the table they'll still claim the MNC. Now I'm just unsure if MD runs the table.  I thought Central looked better tonight against Gorman than Mater Dei did last week. (Though i think Mater Dei would probably beat Central. Weird)  

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Bishop gorman just isn't what they were. This certainly doesn't help Mater Dei much but if they run the table they'll still claim the MNC. Now I'm just unsure if MD runs the table.  I thought Central looked better tonight against Gorman than Mater Dei did last week. (Though i think Mater Dei would probably beat Central. Weird)  

Central's offensive line is going to wear out IMG.  I hope it's on ESPN so I can hear all the excuses the dumb announcers come up with.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I don't think that's a necessary condition but maybe like a rule of thumb.

Cen10 isn't known for its D-lines.

But they can play with anyone most years, because they score so many points. 

It's necessary. 

Playing with someone,  and winning are two different things.  Teams that pound the ball and play good defense with athletes on the edges in those given years are their kryptonite.  A team like STA, DLS, and Katy aren't Centennial's friends

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Really?

I didn't watch last week's game too closely -- there was just too much football to watch -- but it seemed to me that BG's scores came on two or three big plays. 

In what ways did Central look better than MD?

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

These might be the dumbest officials I have ever seen!  

Is this the best BG could up with for TV game???

These guys have actually been pretty good imo.  A couple a calls went against Gorman that i didn't agree with but overall they've been solid and now Gorman has a chance to win.

4 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Really?

I didn't watch last week's game too closely -- there was just too much football to watch -- but it seemed to me that BG's scores came on two or three big plays. 

In what ways did Central look better than MD?

Who knows. Maybe Gorman wins it here and I look foolish 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Bishop Gorman QB crying on sidelines on national television.  I get it, but not a good look.

And it didn't look good when he was standing awkwardly on the sidelines, favoring his shoulder with extreme exaggeration. 

But I get it.

They didn't lose for three years and won three consecutive MNCs.

Now they're 1-2.