Texas semifinal score updates Allen 28 WL 36 FINAL

Horsefly

1 minute ago, ChimpGrip said:

LT has 6 D1 receivers, an SMU commit QB, a Nebraska commit left tackle, and an Arkansas commit RB. And the defense has 2-3 D1 guys as well. 

We will see next weekend. 

I agree Lake Travis offense defitnitly better but Lufkin did have a really good one. Where the gap is at is on defense. LT defense really good and Lufkin really bad. Offenses are similar though. Both spread deep at WR with athletic QB's. Going to be a interesting game next week.

2 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I agree Lake Travis offense defitnitly better but Lufkin did have a really good one. Where the gap is at is on defense. LT defense really good and Lufkin really bad. Offenses are similar though. Both spread deep at WR with athletic QB's. Going to be a interesting game next week.

LT defense will be difference next week. I thought today's game would be a shootout because Cita went right down the field in something like 8 plays. 

Since then, LT has given up a few big plays here and there, but other than that, Cita has not been able to post another score since. 

9 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

If Charlie has time to throw it will be mighty difficult for The Woodz to stop them. Too many weapons. 

What I think The Woodlands will do is play there typical zone and keep everything in front and try to force mistakes and pressure with 3 and 4 with the occasionally throw in the delayed stunts. Its going to be a heck of a game. I dont think LT is going to overwhelm them. I think Brewer is the key. He will have to make plays to win it.

7 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I'll say this. The Woodlands certainly has the better resume. More quality wins vs better competition. LT toughest opponent was Judson who beat them earlier in the year. So I dont think they're clear cut better then The Woodlands. Im expecting a great game. 

I disagree, lake travis beat steele, westlake twice, smithson valley and now Atascocita.

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I disagree, lake travis beat steele, westlake twice, smithson valley and now Atascocita.

Yeah maybe I under estimated the schedule a bit. I forgot they beat Steele was nearly a loss though. But I'll agree with that. Won't give them credit for Westlake they been beating them like a rented mule for years. Allen was a great win for the Woods but I'll concur that looking at it now. LT schedule was probably a little deeper. Although Woodlands did beat Garland Sachse and they might have been better then Allen this year.