Texas semifinal score updates Allen 28 WL 36 FINAL

Horsefly

10 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I'm not sure I'd write it off just yet. Lots of winners at Allen. I'm actually more surprised to see it end now that I know Woodlands (my rooting interest) may pull this one off

woodlands is a nice area of Houston right?

Very wealthy. If they play Lake Travis next week. Will be the only team they have faced where the other area had more money.

• Like 1

Just now, Gametyme said:

The Woodlands are going to do the same thing to Lake Travis I think. It will be more competitive but The Woodlands Will be Top much.

For what it's worth My Lufkin Panthers threw 15 games have scored more points on The Highlanders (42) then anyone else this year. Only if we had a defense.

Lol if Lufkin put 42 on them, LT might hang 50 or more. LT has by far and away the most dynamic and explosive offense in the state. The Woods have not seen anything like it.

2 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Lol if Lufkin put 42 on them, LT might hang 50 or more. LT has by far and away the most dynamic and explosive offense in the state. The Woods have not seen anything like it.

Lufkin had a big time offense. 3 FBS WRs and a FBS QB. Big offensive line. Probably not as bad as you're thinking the gap is. We will see next week how LT matches up. 

1 minute ago, Gametyme said:

Lufkin had a big time offense. 3 FBS WRs and a FBS QB. Big offensive line. Probably not as bad as you're thinking the gap is. We will see next week how LT matches up. 

LT has 6 D1 receivers, an SMU commit QB, a Nebraska commit left tackle, and an Arkansas commit RB. And the defense has 2-3 D1 guys as well. 

We will see next weekend.