Battle On The Border -- Game 5 -- Moss Point 19 - Byrd 28 Final

Frosty4024

24 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

One day you kids will understand you don't win as much as Curtis by being the people's favorite team to watch. 

They do what they do...we've seen it here for decades.

Don't blame Curtis for Grayson having 3 points.

This is so true. I've seen Curtis on tv and every time it's exactly like the GA guys are commenting. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

This is so true. I've seen Curtis on tv and every time it's exactly like the GA guys are commenting. 

Mine had a lot to do with McEachern last week, too. They broke one play, other than that they had a field goal against Grayson. Won 12-7. 

Offense stalled against hoover most of second half. Just not sure their flow is good. 

That drive JC marched down the field. Hats off there 

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Grayson looks very badly coached. 

This is what I was worried about with a new HC thats only been a HC for 1 season prior to this for a Very bad team. 

I hear you. We all commented about the coaching experience before the game. What I specifically mean is curtis plays their game and usually drags the other team into it. Frustrating to watch if you are an opponent 

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Mine had a lot to do with McEachern last week, too. They broke one play, other than that they had a field goal against Grayson. Won 12-7. 

Offense stalled against hoover most of second half. Just not sure their flow is good. 

That drive JC marched down the field. Hats off there 

Time to mosy on over to the excuse thread

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Why? Both Georgia posters in this thread agreed they're not a national top 25 team. Offensively they have no identity moving into week four. Do you think this is the same caliber team as 2016? 

We'll talk after the game. My bad for interjecting (no being a dick on game thread rule). Game on.

• Like 1

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

I hear you. We all commented about the coaching experience before the game. What I specifically mean is curtis plays their game and usually drags the other team into it. Frustrating to watch if you are an opponent 

No doubt. 

Its as frustrating watching Grayson as it boring watching JC on offense, lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, westbankeagle said:

Not saying blowout, but Curtis has at least another TD in them this game, so the onus is on Grayson to score twice.

Grayson could literally run up the middle and score every possession.

They just wont do it for some reason. Theyll do it til they get down the field then theyll run a series of idiotic plays.