Battle On The Border -- Game 5 -- Moss Point 19 - Byrd 28 Final

Frosty4024

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Gotta give ECA and JCC props for playing 2 Top 10 teams. Not sure if Grayson is YET... but if they find an offensive identity... they can be.

Based on today Grayson is definitely not top 10. Lack the discipline and thus far, the coaching for Top 10. I would have Grayson 25-50 based on talent alone and JCC 50-75.

45 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Why?  Yall don't meet in the playoffs 😁

no we don't, but the polls are just "5A"...  so is JC that much better than WM?

And remember, we were without our coach, arguably our best DL, a starter on the OL and our kicker...  we should get them all back  xD

seriously, I respect your football knowledge and would like to hear your opinion please!

34 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Curtis, and Parkway lose.

Evangel, Neville, and Brother Martin all bit the dust.

West Monroe beat some random Oklahoma team, but besides that, what can they hang their hat on?  ESL? Gulfport? Lol. 

Not a good start for the Boot-y state 

So you discount ESL but include La. irrelevants (this year) in your post? Since you're trolling, you forgot about Byrd losing to Moss Point.

7 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Shaw had 27 yds of total offense and 2 first downs today.O.o

The Cardinals held Shaw to just two first downs and 27 total yards, including minus five yards rushing. The young Shaw offense sputtered throughout, botching seven shotgun snaps.

And I though 5A Southwood was bad by getting blown out by Lowly 4A Huntington 33-13.

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

So you discount ESL but include La. irrelevants (this year) in your post? Since you're trolling, you forgot about Byrd losing to Moss Point.

Ruston beat Neville Week 1 19-10

A Top 10 MS team beats Neville 17-7 this week and it's major news...wasn't news last week.

Losing an OOS game 66-7 will make you say stupid stuff....right, nolebull813?

2 minutes ago, westbankeagle said:

I just love how you never dispute you hate black people. What's it like cheering for a team when 75% of the starters are African Americans?

That's your response to being a cheating program and a program no one wants anything to do with now?? Thought you and Shaw had charater?

You are just a loser blowhard..

Enjoy the next game and try to stay sunny #happyface.

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And Niceville is Cajuns favorite Florida team. He said it himself. Lol. 

Some barely top 50 state team losing to a top 3 Texas team is nothing to be ashamed of. No one gives a shit about that. 

If beating some Illinois team is all you have to hang your hat on then you are years behind the rest of the real players 

Not hanging my hat on anything or any team. If anything, what I have learned is that most of the "super teams" people on here worship are over-exaggerated  vs the rest of the country and that good football is played nationwide. That "some illinois team" was the Top ranked team in Illinois. Yet, because it's "Illinois" they are just "some team". If they were from Tx, Fla, Ga, Ca, Oh, NJ and even La., multiple people on here would be sunshine pumping the hell out of them. 

*Edited for leaving New Jersey out

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Not hanging my hat on anything or any team. If anything, what I have learned is that most of the "super teams" people on here worship are over-exaggerated  vs the rest of the country and that good football is played nationwide. That "some illinois team" was the Top ranked team in Illinois. Yet, because it's "Illinois" they are just "some team". If they were from Tx, Fla, Ga, Ca, Oh, NJ and even La., multiple people on here would be sunshine pumping the hell out of them. 

*Edited for leaving New Jersey out

We all know states have up years and down years.  If this ends up being a down year for LA, oh well.  LA lost so many kids after Katrina who would be high schoolers right now (RB from Northshore TX is one I'm pretty sure about) and the state would be shining way brighter.  It's the way life is.  LA won't be down for long, even if we are down this year.  The state loves football too much (see participation numbers).