Batten Down Boys...Big Mama Is Coming !!!!!!

Rufus69

57 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Natural selection is right!  There is a saying "thank God most criminals are stupid"

Some of the smartest people are in prison.  You ever see some of the shit they do and make.  I know they got caught so how smart can they be but you get what im saying.  The Andy Duphrane (sp?) types. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Please tell me why people in these areas wait to the last minute to prepare?

IDK! 

It's another one of the places where natural selection could be helpful I think. 

I stay stocked with a few cases of bottled water, I think 10 gallon jugs of purified water, and 10 gallons of tap water. When I hear something like this is coming I fill up 5 5gallon buckets with tap water too for the toilet etc. 

I always have quite a bit of canned goods and... this is a big one... I shouldn't even say anything because natural selection and all... TOILET PAPER. 

Contrary to what you fellas may think you know about me, I guard that toilet paper with guns and A LOT of ammo. xD

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

IDK! 

It's another one of the places where natural selection could be helpful I think. 

I stay stocked with a few cases of bottled water, I think 10 gallon jugs of purified water, and 10 gallons of tap water. When I hear something like this is coming I fill up 5 5gallon buckets with tap water too for the toilet etc. 

I always have quite a bit of canned goods and... this is a big one... I shouldn't even say anything because natural selection and all... TOILET PAPER. 

Contrary to what you fellas may think you know about me, I guard that toilet paper with guns and A LOT of ammo. xD

Guns and ammo the key. Anyone thinks of looting your house should get a nice look at a shotgun staring at them.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, tommygun58 said:

I went shopping after Sandy hit & had burger meat,soup,eggs..in my cart..The people on line asked if I had electric.I told them no,but I have a gas stove.When I told them a match will ignite the burners, all hell broke loose.They all took off to get different stuff.

How the HELL do people not know this!

They shoulda been raised in my neighborhood in South Berlin! Where you were considered uptown, if you had an indoor bathroom, a pot bellied stove for heating in the living room, and a portable washing machine that had a clothes wringing apparatus attached! And that pot bellied stove was the ONLY heat in the house!

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

They shoulda been raised in my neighborhood in South Berlin! Where you were considered uptown, if you had an indoor bathroom, a pot bellied stove for heating in the living room, and a portable washing machine that had a clothes wringing apparatus attached! And that pot bellied stove was the ONLY heat in the house!

What do you live in a 3rd world country? Oh yea its Ga LOL.

22 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Why.......am.......I.........not......shocked?

#yayroadkill

23 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I actually heard the banjo's as I read this post

48 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Signs in TX. You loot, we shoot!

but my favorite had a sign saying "smile you are on camera...multiple cameras. We will text your photo tonthe police"

awesome. 

#defendyourshit

Should have said we will text your photo to the coroner and the funeral home.

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Take empty milk jug....take 12 water bottles, dump,out some water of each bottle into milk jug...fill rest of water bottle with drink,of choice..yeah I know...roughing it

works for tailgating in the new post DeVitto regime.

Im trying to take it easy on the alcohol consumption... 

After what happened last week... 

But on the brightside! 

I got me a NY style Hotdog and 2 deep dish Chicago style pizzas... 

Which might as well be Super Cheesy Lasgna...

9 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

In the early '60s we had two neighbors across the street that built so called "bomb shelters" in their back yards. These 4ft high plywood boxes buried under a foot of sugar sand were for nuclear protection during the Cuban Missile Crisis. One might question the survivability of these hastily built structures, but the entertainment value alone was never in question. We kids played in, around, and on top of those underground coffins for months. Ah..the good ole days.

Hah, my ex's mother in law had the genuine article. Bomb shelter made of brick and mortar. Complete with kitchen and bathroom and a sleeping area. It was actually nicer than my first house... all underground. My ex and my ex mother in law  both past away but my ex's husband still lives in the 2 story house with the shelter in the backyard. He keeps it spiffy and ready to go.

If you have the money, why not?

• Haha 1