Will Bishop Sullivan Come To Mack Tharpe With A Losing Record?

HawgGoneIt

So I wasn't wrong to ask the question posed in the thread title. 

Really fully expect a battle at Mack Tharpe next Saturday. Saturday at 8 per Rush, so that all the UGA fans have time to get that game in before welcoming Sully to the Hawg Pen. 

Offensive woes continue for Colquitt, per the standards we are accustomed to. Funny thing is myself and someone else were discussing the first year QB starters issue and then Rush brought it up in the interview with Tommy Palmer on the Georgia Scoreboard show. We've never had much luck with one year QB starters. Jay last year, Steven this year. One year just isn't enough to master the complicated offensive schemes and speed of the game. Really hoping that the D1 talent of Steven can eventually kick in and he can settle into making the good decisions necessary to get us through the region play and hopefully playoffs beyond that. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Really fully expect a battle at Mack Tharpe next Saturday. Saturday at 8 per Rush, so that all the UGA fans have time to get that game in before welcoming Sully to the Hawg Pen. 

Offensive woes continue for Colquitt, per the standards we are accustomed to. Funny thing is myself and someone else were discussing the first year QB starters issue and then Rush brought it up in the interview with Tommy Palmer on the Georgia Scoreboard show. We've never had much luck with one year QB starters. Jay last year, Steven this year. One year just isn't enough to master the complicated offensive schemes and speed of the game. Really hoping that the D1 talent of Steven can eventually kick in and he can settle into making the good decisions necessary to get us through the region play and hopefully playoffs beyond that. 

The main issue as I see it is THIS! He has all the talent in the World! He can make the pro quality throws! But he seems to lack the ability to make the routine, high percentage throws of ten to twenty yards! He over threw two in the flat last evening, that would have gone for 70 and 40 respectively!

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I really don't know what to make of Bishop Sullivan.

That was a terrible loss yesterday. Not sure of the details of the game. Sounds like there wasn't any details. xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I really don't know what to make of Bishop Sullivan.

That was a terrible loss yesterday. Not sure of the details of the game. Sounds like there wasn't any details. xD

Good Counsel is hitting on all cylinders. Very weird situation. They were horrible to start the season. So much talent, but couldn't walk two steps without tripping and throwing up on themselves. Complete 180. They will give DeMatha and SJC a tough game playing like this. That's football though. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Good Counsel is hitting on all cylinders. Very weird situation. They were horrible to start the season. So much talent, but couldn't walk two steps without tripping and throwing up on themselves. Complete 180. They will give DeMatha and SJC a tough game playing like this. That's football though. 

If three to nothing is hitting on all cylinders, you might need to upgrade from a Yugo. 

xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1