NJ Rankings

HSFBfan

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ding ding ding ... finally someone who thinks outside the box

for the last decade Bosco was number 1 kno doubt but times have changed ... now today even tho St joes have proved it year in and year out .. they get no respect.... but u guys got so used to it being Bosco better than joes , that today ur afraid to admit st joes is better cAuse u don't know how to live life with joes being top dog for a year

How has SJR proved it year in and year out?? and again DFB did nothing to prove how good or whatever you wanna consider SJR

Just now, HSFBfan said:

How has SJR proved it year in and year out?? and again DFB did nothing to prove how good or whatever you wanna consider SJR

A day before the every said joes can't play with DFB and can't keep up with thier size and athletes.. dfb shut down carol city

and joes joes dismantled dfb now every one says joes should never had played them I think that's hilarious 

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

A day before the every said joes can't play with DFB and can't keep up with thier size and athletes.. dfb shut down carol city

and joes joes dismantled dfb now every one says joes should never had played them I think that's hilarious 

i never said that. I kept telling people including GSB that i was not worried about DFB at all. Not enough offense as you can tell by the 6-2 score over CC. 

3 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

After one week I would just interchange SJR and Bosco.

1-SPP

2- BC

3- PC

4-SJR

5- DBP

6- DP

Will probably change every week. 1-5 are very close going by 1 game.

I will be more definitive after wk 3

1. BC/SJR (both could be 2-1 after wk 3)

2. SPP/PC/DPC (PC or Depaul will drop after fri)

3. DBP/PJ (could jump after wk 3)

4. SHP

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

4. SHP

Yes if SJR beats SJC they will jump to 2. That win will be significant enough to jump PC and DBP in my opinion even though SJC will be 0-2 at that point. But if SPP beats SJP they will stay #1

or bosco winning a meaningful game again...or not shatting the bed in Teels opener....who takes the blame for that btw...did Teel screw the pooch ?  not sure why Bosco is not being ripped...for all the blather....they lose a game they had under control.......oh but wait SJR...we have to see if there are any good...blah blah blah....we will put Gold Hats on yours and do we what we do best...win....maul...win ......

1 hour ago, SJR 04 said:

4. SHP

This why I am in favor of not having polls until at least 3 games are played especially on a national level. What these guys in other states simply don't understand is these teams know each other so well and any team can beat the other in any given day. The schools are so close to each other and everyone is fighting for the same kids.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Beat SJC and the respect will increase. That win would be SJRs best OOS road win ever. It's not STA or DLS, but it's a start ;) 

And I agree DBP hasn't won a meaningful OOS game since STA2 in 2014. That's why coaching changes were made. 

So a Coach that won nearly 90% of his games gets shitcanned because he didn't have a significant OOS win in 2 years? You are not going to try to pass that off as truth are you? 

• Haha 1